The Random Thread

whats_luring

the randomness of life. Today I was in a meeting with a bank manager, shirt on hair done, talking business - 1 hour later I was humping big bags of cow shit through deer runs and brambles wearing camo and gardening gloves and hiding behind trees and under bushes :)

Edited by springchicken
  • Like 11

Does anyone else fucking despise midgys/ flies in general getting terrorised while preparing my plot today couldn't handle it so packed up n went home haha or am i just being a women

how do you think the highland fling was invented?

Guest moldman

Great pic of the grass snake :rockon:

Got a load of prep done today,I will upload all the pics when I get time,dying for a cuppa.

seriously lads! dnt kno how u pull off these massive open plots,dont people go walking anymore?

Edited by moldman
  • Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

schip! your a star mate :yep: my gloves will be used at work till there fucked! they are ideal for what i do.. no shit!

tops to ya!

daim <<< :yep::guitar:

Edited by RandyBoBandy

dont people go walking anymore?

KEEP OUT signs and a big wire-topped chainlink fence keep casual walkers off that plot.

• Like 1

seriously lads! dnt kno how u pull off these massive open plots,dont people go walking anymore?

You'll be surprised at how many people look yet don't see. The majority of people won't expect to see a cannabis plant and/or don't believe they can be grown outside in the UK.

Just hiding in plain site ;)

• Like 3

Guest RandyBoBandy

the shelves remind me of the ones in the hackney farm shop.. though yours look far better lol ... very professional looking, ive said it before, but with what you have.. you have no need to GG but you do, propper guerilla

if carlsberg did guerilla it would be P&P

• Like 1