The Random Thread

whats_luring

nice job irish girl.. as ML mentioned there get baked a bit theve moved from 90 %plus humidity outside to desert dry warm air inside so keep them well watered and as LJ said no bug sprays on flowering buds ,not healthy for the consumer ,

Thanks guys for your comments & advice. I have turned the ballast down to 400 now. I will keep a regular eye on them for watering etc. Yes harvestreaper is correct, bringing them in or from one environment to another with the different climate.

LostJohnny, that made me laff, "even tho I cheated". I only cheated with these 3x girls. I had to save them lol.

What an experience this has been so far.

• Like 1

@@Irishgirl....kingspan under tent....brilliant idea! Am going to borrow that one. Had to move tent into room with hardwood floors. If you're upstairs not a problem, sound very quiet. But if you're downstairs, in the room under the tent, the vibration noise is very loud. Everything vibrating through tent poles, sound going straight through floor!

• Like 1

@@Irishgirl....kingspan under tent....brilliant idea! Am going to borrow that one. Had to move tent into room with hardwood floors. If you're upstairs not a problem, sound very quiet. But if you're downstairs, in the room under the tent, the vibration noise is very loud. Everything vibrating through tent poles, sound going straight through floor!

Hey little wing, borrow it away mate. I had some cavity kingspan laying around so thought 2 of these 500mm boards would help temps as it's ground floor. Sounds like you would benefit from this even tho how you are describing the vibration it sounds as if the tent is rocking lol.

Now all I have to do is figure out how to quite nice the fans!!! Maybe put in a box with insulation, God knows.

• Like 1

@@Irishgirl.....you can have a laugh over this one. I use an Acoustic box fan, soundproofed it further by putting it in a box and lined the box with packs of nappies. Works fab. Also built silencer same way. :)

• Like 2

done similar with carpet underlay ,,, also bicycle inner tubes/ tires are great for reducing vibration if you hang the fans up with em

@irishgirl 600w lamp in that ballest can be dimmed down to 400w no problems....

eta set up looks fine by the way..

ahh didn't know you could do that. Can you put a 400W bulb in on 1000W? I take it thats a no no?

The SL setting is the small over power setting i take it?

I started looking at these as a mate would give me his as its sat idle just never got round to picking it up.

Wots is eta @@Blunt_Wit & thank you again.

ETA are a basque separatist group i think, been wondering why you would ask but the penny just clicked. I do use or over-use e2a a lot, which is Edit To Add as in i didn't write enough the 1st time so added more later lol

Mmm, I looked at the 3 girls this morning. I'm starting to think Michael O'Loughlin maybe correct & right saying one looks baked. It doesn't look that healthy tbh. It's not frosty either, more like crip dry, got burnt & dried out is some parts, looking a bit mouldy but not sure. I'm not thinking of chopping it to add to my pile of trim, well the parts that are good enough anyway. I'm awful to make decisions like this, fecken useless.i will try & put a picture up & 4get the embarrassments!!

gallery_98750_13122_119034.jpg

gallery_98750_13122_61992.jpg

gallery_98750_13122_107826.jpg

gallery_98750_13122_75960.jpg

gallery_98750_13122_9126.jpg

gallery_98750_13122_61992.jpg

Is it fit for the bin or could it be saved beyond belief??

Edited by Irishgirl

The brown shrivelled buds look a lot like mold but it's a bit hard to tell. I have next to no experience indoor so best wait til the others chime in but if they were mine, I'd lift the whole plant out and take it well away, cut the shrivelled bits of giving a check all over before deciding whether she should then go back in for a couple of weeks. Also, I'd be trying to keep temps in there on the low side and let them come up over time so they don't get too shocked. Any trouble with pests of any kind ? Would make a nice bean making tent that, you'd have loads by Feb / March if you started some now. Hundreds of beans for the price of one or two packs.

Thanks Clean Green, no pest of any kind. Maybe that plant had mould on it b4 I took her in from outside. I think im going to cut my looses with this one. I still have another 2 in there so not bad. I dont know how to make beans lol. Maybe put a male & female plant in there of the same strain?