The Random Thread

whats_luring

Hi all, hope everyone is safe & doing well especially all tho's GG'S getting there buds home safely.

Anyways, I don't know if Aldi in the UK has the same offers on the same weeks as Ireland but I thought I would let everyone know that Aldi's are selling:

3 litre Midi Dehumidifier 230w (max 300w)

Deciding & overflow functions

Washable dust filter

Suitable for up to 2msqr room

ON THURSDAY 10TH NOVEMBER 2016.

Also selling ceramic & convector thermostat heaters also.

Edited by Irishgirl
  • Like 3

So happy to see the UK420 site is back up & running. I had major separation anxiety yesterday (Sunday) having no access to the site. Happy days now.

• Like 3

i was looking over at my stash last night... only smoked a few so far.... because iv already found stuff i like ive been smoking the same stuff.. and as i only smoke one a night now days i wanna enjoy it.. so i guess knowing im gonna enjoy what ive been smoking i just dip in to the same stuff...

so yeah i was looking over at the stash and thought fuck it.... lets grab a few different buds... so i did a 10 different bud joint lol.. obviously im gonna do it properly.. one at the time.. but last night the idear just jumped in my head so had to do it..

it was super tasty.. i thought all the flavours would pretty much just roll in to one... but flavours was jumping out.. some more over powering... and it was smooth too :) i only made it half way down... zzzzz

sorry if the beer offends anyone... my usual gives me the shits the next day so i thought id try bud..

gallery_98919_13233_49643.jpg

gallery_98919_13233_19231.jpg

gallery_98919_13233_83404.jpg

good to see 420 back up

• Like 10

Looking good Randy. I've been messing with the idea of a three strain joint doing a starter, main course and sweet. I hardly ever make joints these days though as the vapes and edibles seem to have taken over. Just wanted to add a little story on here though. A few days ago, I'd pulled a few fresh buds out of my drying facility - some serious happiness and some OG Kush. I was looking at them under the scope in the kitchen when the doorbell went. In a hastey moment, I unclipped a Kilner Jar half full of coffee beans and pushed the buds in so they were submerged, then scrubbed my hands, then answered the door, I'd left the jar open so the coffee smell would maybe mask the ganja smell. So a few days later, I went to grind some beans and found the buds that I'd totally forgotten about. They had dried incredibly well in the beans, they smelled of coffee - all ganja smell gone, so a few days on, these buds are now smelling nicely of green not coffee and are nearly ready to be tried. They were only on day two of drying when they went in and came out crisp but pliable and look and smell great now. I might try a few more freshly chopped and trimmed ones in coffee beans again as it seemed to work better than silica gel.

• Like 2

Hi Guys, a question for ye. I brought my last 3 plants that were in 11ltr buckets back indoors in a 90x90 tent, 8" carbon filter (outside the tent, drawing air from the tent), 6" intake fan drawing air from outside tent into the tent, both fans have thermostat controls, a 600 dual bulb, large wing shield. 12/12 lights but do you let the carbon filter run all the time or just same as lights?

You should get a fan controller @@Irishgirl so fans slow down to idle speed when not needing to pump out heat that way it's always drawing in some fresh air controlling smell and not on fall blast 24/7 room temps might drop and waste of electricity , ... I tend to have passive intakes for this purpose, and never had a problem in 10 years

You should get a fan controller @@Irishgirl so fans slow down to idle speed when not needing to pump out heat that way it's always drawing in some fresh air controlling smell and not on fall blast 24/7 room temps might drop and waste of electricity , ... I tend to have passive intakes for this purpose, and never had a problem in 10 years

Thanks for that. Filter & intake fans have control switches on them just don't know what setting to set it at, maybe half way?? it on max when lights on. When you say passive intake what do you mean by this? I have intake fan outside the tent with ducting going through bottom sleeve. My set up is temp & wasn't quite sure what I was doing lol.

yeah sounds like its all bit backwards..lol passive intake means no intake fan just air gets drawn in passivly from the exhust fan sucking in air from the bottom tent holes, you should have exhust and carbon filter at the top of the tent sucking hot air and smell out through the top tent holes , intake fan or passive air should be coming in through bottom tent holes so fresh air is getting drawn in up and out exchanging fresh air constantly , if you get a fan controller like sms fan controller it would kick in at the right temps and bring the heat back down to set temp and then go back to idle mode (just ticking over) to keep smell and air flowing... hope that helps

• Like 1

Thanks again TheInsideMan, it sounds similar to what I have done but was unable to put carbon filter fan (8") inside the tent so I put it outside, drawing/sucking air out from the top tent hole via ducting into filter removing air & smell from inside of tent.

As for fresh air I put a 6" fan with attaching ducting to it via bottom hole of tent bringing/drawning fresh air into tent, as again tent has no room for fan due to size & plants.

Both fans have thermostat controls that you can set for temps & speed. I hope I'm making sense. The girls have been in there 24hrs now & so far so good. I run lights Etc during the day but last night I was unsure if fans should be running or not so they were switched off also. Now I know fans need to be on 24hrs & lights 12/12.

• Like 1