The Random Thread

whats_luring

is there any chance i can reveg from this.. or is it way to late.. ill probebly just try anyway...

yep as @@chaosmonger says its never to late.. with the right approach you can bring back anything from the ends of flowering.

even autos proven by Swamps who is sadly not a mender here anymore i believe.

• Like 2

yep as @@chaosmonger says its never to late.. with the right approach you can bring back anything from the ends of flowering.

Aah what happened to swamps?

just reiterating what others have said ,,have revegged plants that late before no feed 24 hour light and patiance

• Like 1

Can you just take the root ball repot and home and try and veg it again? or a cut from the lower part thats not fully flowered etc?

We need a low odour list, i thought rdxwp would be ok but its not haha.

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 1

Aah what happened to swamps?

not sure tbh either packed it in or banned i guess..

no feed 24 hour light and patiance

always done high N feed myself but suppose no feed could also work if there are nutrients still left in the medium.

Can you just take the root ball repot and home and try and veg it again? or a cut from the lower part thats not fully flowered etc?

basically just pull up the stump so you've got some roots with a few lower branches with buds attached. pot into new medium with high N, stick under 24hr 6400k light and keep happy. almost all plants will reveg given time.

if you can get lower parts that are not fully flowered thats ideal but can reveg from full buds and it still works. note thats not the case with males tho.

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 2

best bet is to do whole plant. even if that means just revegging the whole plant intill you can take a cutting and then use that to make a mother and scrap the original. wich is often the best course of action as the original revegged stump is normally abit of an awkward shape etc

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 1

thats what im gonna do... just watched a vid... funny enough before i even did my first post i was gonna pm/bug you..... but though id best read first lol

but yeah i fucked about today.. making a small light rig... which was a waist of time as the whole plant will now be going in the tent under a enviro.. then as you say.. take a cut when ready.. boom.. cheers guys

edit.. just found some old compost in the shed.. theres not much in it, prolly 10ltr.. ill mix that with the rest of my seedling compost...re pot.. cut some shite off it.. and give it ago

ill get on that tomoz as im off... been quite lucky with the weather of late... its been very mild

Edited by RandyBoBandy

Hi Guys, after drying da buds I have I started to put them in glass jars but discovered I don't have enough. Will it be ok to put in plastic seal containers or best to leave in brown bag? Will da plastic sealed container make them sweat? I will be opening jars etc everyday for 10mins. TIA.

• Like 2

i had to put some bud in tupperware IrishGirl. It shouldn't sweat the bud if its snap dry. Read people say it can make the bud taste plasticy but i can't taste it over the baccy if it does ;)

Thanks blunt_Wit, sorted, no other choose at this stage. Ya they are bone dry, hung for a week upside down, den in brown bags for a while, now jars & 3 small plastic containers with sealed clip on kids. Thanks mate for this.

• Like 2