The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@Elephant Face haha yeah well it's the only thing I had at the time lol and I don't think my mum would have been too impressed when she come to use her glass roasting dish....

And as for purging it I waited for all of the butane to evaporate at my plot then I took it home. Then I've got this plastic lid that's the same size as the bowl with a hole in the middle that I can cello tape a Hoover pipe onto it then I taped the bowl and lid together and put in on a double boiler methed (I'd already give it half an hour with no lid on until the big bubbles sorta stopped) then turned the Hoover on and let it do its thing whilst still on low heat but I don't know what temperature because I haven't got a thermometer but the water was really hot to touch but now boiling.

I haven't smoked any of it yet but the smell is delicious!

Ghetto style fella. :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Hey guys & gals & Attitude team, get liking, commenting & buzzing up the Attitude Competition, coz when it's gone it's gone. Winners announced 01st November. So get liking lol lol

GOOD LUCK TO ALL, HAPPY DAYS.

jungle juice Jar

ok this is looking like the best yeilder so far its the plant i was calling nb x and nb x manipuri earlier in the year i knew it was a nanan bouclou cross just wernt sure of the mum on my twighlight inspections turns out it from a cross i named jungle juice bred for indoors basicaly chiba haze x nanan bouclou she produced at least 320g and is very potent trippy on first try i gotta get back to the g spot an see if i can revege a clone sharpish lol

• Like 6

last night before i got in bed ready to watch a few epps... half cut... i decided to check out the blackberry...

and it tasted awesome... im gonna have another go tonight and see if i can explain the taste.. with out a drink..

but i only ever get a few strong tastes per season so i was over the moon... just a shame i got just over an oz dry...

i left a few bits of popcorn as i couldnt be arsed at the time.... but sometimes those popcorn are gold dust and worth chopping!

at the time i didnt realise... as she's was in the garden i decided to see if it was all mush... but nope.. still a few bits i could save..

now this plant is late... but through the summer she didnt stink the garden out at all.. and with a strong flavour id love to grow

her again in the garden.. she's ideal for me.. ive never taken a cutting.. or re veged a plant before... all ive ever done is cracked a seed..

is there any chance i can reveg from this.. or is it way to late.. ill probebly just try anyway...

its all looking like this

gallery_98919_13169_71285.jpg

and this is some popcorn i saved

gallery_98919_13169_11130.jpg

after my first lug last night i was like.. nice!.. i chugged 3 quaters of the joint before the stone kicked in (tasting).. wasnt a fat one.. so as im wondering whens the stone gonna kick in... boom.. sparked out. zzzzz

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 8

"is there any chance i can reveg from this.. or is it way to late"

if you have it in a pot or can dig up and pot it, yes!

it takes a few weeks, and first time you will think it's not working. BUT persevere and any little popcorn bud will turn into growing shoots. i used to do it every now and then if i only had 1 female, or liked the smoke. trim it back,i mean i cut 5 ft plants down to the scrawny little shoots down below, leave some leaves and stick under your veg light of choice. you have nothing to lose. now you have a source for clones and can whack a shedload out next spring

• Like 3

i had a tiny critical in the garden too.. bz... that stunk the garden out... the bbog was stink free.. and also it dosnt stink the house out when drying.... yet a strong flavour.. so id realy like to try re veg this one... once ive finnished my dinner im gonna check shed for a light fitting as i think the enviro is a bit over kill..

• Like 1

"is there any chance i can reveg from this.. or is it way to late"

if you have it in a pot or can dig up and pot it, yes!

it takes a few weeks, and first time you will think it's not working. BUT persevere and any little popcorn bud will turn into growing shoots. i used to do it every now and then if i only had 1 female, or liked the smoke. trim it back,i mean i cut 5 ft plants down to the scrawny little shoots down below, leave some leaves and stick under your veg light of choice. you have nothing to lose. now you have a source for clones and can whack a shedload out next spring

cheers for the input chaos.. gonna give it a good go then

• Like 1