The Random Thread

whats_luring

Thanks for the reply silc, i never heard of anyone cloning by just ripping off a branch and sticking it in the ground, we used to do that with trees when i was a kid. I suppose the damp and dull weather might have helped, no shortage of that here :)

Anyway that put my mind at rest, i thought id have to put in extra plants since i was using clones, cheers buddy.

Last night i bumped into a bloke with a rifle dressed like the IRA. head to toe in camo gear and mask, pointing the damn gun at me telling me its private land. He told me he was pest controlling for the farmer, but the idiot was playing commando on the woods like a kiddie. Still, he didn't find my plots and wont do, but i left a few trail marks in my hurried escape.he phoned someone, maybe the farmer, but i wont be pulling the plug on this site, i get a buzz out of this type of shenanigans.

• Like 6

Does anyone else fucking despise midgys/ flies in general getting terrorised while preparing my plot today couldn't handle it so packed up n went home haha or am i just being a women

• Like 2

Guest RandyBoBandy

looking forward to this once it gets going..

ive just broke an old clothes horse apart and made a scrog net out of it to do a plant pot scrog in the garden, that way i can keep it low from the houses over the back, and also move it if anyone comes over... always wanted to do a scrog! ill have to make some legs to slot in the compost with bamboo i guess..

gallery_32555_8509_105296.jpg

• Like 9

Randy I have made one similar to yours, out of an old mini greenhouse shelf

Kept it quiet small so I can fit a box over it to 12/12 it for a seed run. Just got to deceide what to do as I want to add nice flavour to some Hfh males

Guest RandyBoBandy

@

oooh thats a great idear! you got my brain trying to tick now.. good luck with the seed run!

yeah i was searching for my greenhouse shelves myself but ive used them all up by rolling them up as rabit cages on my first grow lol

Edited by RandyBoBandy

harvest times gonna be a huge operation

The logistics are already covered Rand :lookaround: Hope you have a great season ahead,be lucky ;)

Great pic of the grass snake :rockon:

Got a load of prep done today,I will upload all the pics when I get time,dying for a cuppa.

Great pic of the grass snake :rockon:

Got a load of prep done today,I will upload all the pics when I get time,dying for a cuppa.

Apologise for the above mess, was trying to compliment the lovely baseball cap in @badpenny post. Can i buy one on the internet?

You can buy baseball caps anywhere,try JJB or sports-direct.

Ladies hitting the great outdoors friday......................

DSC 0196 (Large) (2)

DSC 0192 (Large) (3)

DSC 0193 (Large) (3)

• Like 4