The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@MacGanja I've only got one 2 ltr kilner..... last year wasn't a very big harvest lol "writes on shopping list" I heard wilkos is an alright place for jars they've got proper kilner's with grolsch style lids. Gonna need a lot.

I've already got a load of weed drying up in my attic, that my mum don't know about and today I showed her the buds from this plant I cropped and she knows I'm growing them and she said what you gonna do with that then? I said well I can't leave it out in the shed because it'll go mouldy, can I put it on strings in the attic?....

...And she said hmm...... well..... go on then but as long as it doesn't smell because I'm not having the house stinking out with weed I can't stand the smell! even though she'd just smelt a bud and said that smells strong! Quite like it though.... lol Little does she know this is already up there.... hahaha

gallery_71181_12747_162798.jpg

Get in! So I've got about another 4 strings worth to go up there in a minute once my little brothers gone to bed because he'll want to come up ere for sure, He'd bike down my plot with me if I'd let him lol he's only 6 and loves exploring with me out in the woods and going for bike rides n making dens and too be honest I do too lol so It gives me an excuse. tis why I love guerilla growing so much.

Take it easy mate! and it sounds like you've got more than enough weed on your plate!

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 11

Fecking hell chopped another plant today, zero mould and massive fat buds! I think I'm already nearly self sufficient and at this rate I'm not gonna know what to do with it all!!

what you have here is a luxery problem ,,, said in my best amsterdam accent lol well done you deserve it

• Like 4

@Mohamadbear Absolutely hilarious! Yeah I tried the same when I was living at home temporally... which fell during October....I Dried it under my bed ....about the same amount... absolutely stunk the house out! but I left a newspaper with a small selection of buds out on display and blamed the smell on them...very awkward when at home.

But ever since there has always been one plant in the garden every year...even though I don't live there! this year there is one plant drying in my mums shed ... she is not happy about it...but in the back of mind I think you should see the rest I have drying elsewhere! she is ok with growing it...it just the drying which is the issue.. Goodluck! Try next year to get her involved in growing a little auto for herself! just give her a seedling!

• Like 1

Check It out now! And this is only 3 plants I've still got another 3 out!

gallery_71181_12747_51189.jpg

gallery_71181_12747_401932.jpg

gallery_71181_12747_256175.jpg

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 9

@@Key4 actually it wasn't that hard just folded it in half lengthways and taped it up then my mum fed it up to me. And luckily the house dosent smell one bit because if it did smell just a tiny bit weedy it'd be out lol and it's drying supprisingly well, the air gets circulated a little bit but it's not breezy buts that's what I want a nice slow dry, about two weeks is what I'm aiming for.

And yes I and dancing about, well happy. I'd be happy just to dry what bud I've got and make the rest into hash or bho but I'm gonna harvest and dry out some sativa buds though for a bit of variety

• Like 1

@@Mohamedbear... NICE ATTIC! Congratulations! Good luck on keeping it a secret... I just can't see how that doesn't fill the house with perfume! I know it would mine! But if doesn't.. Kudos to you! That's the design that all houses should be built to...

• Like 1

Off to make some bho down my plot today with one on my sativa plants, pics to follow.

Guerilla concentrates...

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 2

Great stuff Mohamedbear, nice looking buds so happy for you that you got buds home. I must say it sound like you have a great mum helping you put mattress in attic & allowing you to dry buds out in her attic, bless her. I could imagine my mother if she knew. She would either bring me straight to the cop shop but more then likely straight to the priest asking him for forgiveness that I have sinned lol lol.

• Like 1

Sativa Oil

So the BHO was a success!

I was going to do a step by step guide but it's easy enough to find out how to do it on the net but here's some picture just need to purge it now!

gallery_71181_12747_58698.jpg

gallery_71181_12747_492250.jpg

gallery_71181_12747_478089.jpg

What a beautiful day to be alive!!

• Like 14

Hey guys, how long do you keep your buds drying for, until the branch snaps, not bend but snap? Mine r drying 8days now. They feel dry to touch but steam not snapping only soft bending.

Looking back I chopped to early as mould setting in & afraid of weather even tho it's been a good October, better then July & Aug, dry with sunny spells but cool. The buds are airy, not dense like all the other lovely bud picture's coming on here. I think I over trimmed also. They smell nice & strong. Black coating left on fingers after feeling them, not quite sure if I taste chilli from it as I did spray with garlic, chilli, onion & cider vinegar but I like da flavour its given.

Still have some plants out & hope to visit 2day after a week, eerr.

Sativa Oil

So the BHO was a success!

I was going to do a step by step guide but it's easy enough to find out how to do it on the net but here's some picture just need to purge it now!

gallery_71181_12747_58698.jpg

gallery_71181_12747_492250.jpg

gallery_71181_12747_478089.jpg

What a beautiful day to be alive!!

How you purging it? In a vac?

I would perhaps blast/store in pyrex next time not that pretty coloured bowl, looks far to nice for these games and would worry about getting pottery or colouring in my bho.

Looks a nice colour the bho. I just been doing loads of bubble got over 1.5 oz of top grade and at least 1oz of standard so far. Happy days.

Hey guys, how long do you keep your buds drying for, until the branch snaps, not bend but snap? Mine r drying 8days now. They feel dry to touch but steam not snapping only soft bending.

Looking back I chopped to early as mould setting in & afraid of weather even tho it's been a good October, better then July & Aug, dry with sunny spells but cool. The buds are airy, not dense like all the other lovely bud picture's coming on here. I think I over trimmed also. They smell nice & strong. Black coating left on fingers after feeling them, not quite sure if I taste chilli from it as I did spray with garlic, chilli, onion & cider vinegar but I like da flavour its given.

Still have some plants out & hope to visit 2day after a week, eerr.

Till the biggest stalks snap left some for upto 2 weeks before. You could perhaps de-stalk and remove nugs and put in brown paper bags at this point.

If you put in sealed containers like it is now it will more than likely go moldy.

• Like 2

Thanks Elephant Face for that. I must try this bubble ice bag thing for hash, sounds like fun. Think this is what you mean by bubble lol.

• Like 1

@@Elephant Face... I am having a similar problem but I had to jar my goods last night as there is some unexpected guests coming over for 5DAYS!! and can't have them drying and need to be contained.. Due to smell.. Do you have any suggestions? I was thinking of burping twice a day and hoping it will last... Or thinking of adding uncooked rice to the bottom of the jar to absorb moisture.. Anyone else been in a similar situation? Or any suggestions?