The Random Thread

whats_luring

Still got stuff i bought for this year, trying really hard not to get buying new seeds. Got some Blue Hemp Nepali though, really needed them :dev:

Sounds interesting :nerd: @Blunt_Wit

they are magic beans, i swapped them for a cow ;) They look absolutely stunning this year in other peoples grows :eek:

@@Key4 Off to my plot as well today it's been raining on and off for the past 3 days or so since I last visited them and I had to remove bits of mould then..... Arghhh the suspense is killing me!!

• Like 2

Yeah proper mushroom weather! but not what us lot need until we've got everything in, I watched the weather this morning for where I live and it's pissing it down again from about 10pm onward till morning then Sunday look like it's gonna be a right washout.

But my jars do need filling so....... Onward's & Upwards

Edited by Mohamedbear

Yeah proper mushroom weather! but not what us lot need until we've got everything in, I watched the weather this morning for where I live and it's pissing it down again from about 10pm onward till morning then Sunday look like it's gonna be a right washout.

But my jars do need filling so....... Onward's & Upwards

You must pity us outdoor driers then :rofl: . I better check on the buds hanging up under the tarp later... wouldn't be surprised if some mould has formed on them...

Last chop day today. Pushed a plot of kkfvs to the end Iets see if its a plot of mould or ripe amber thricome goodness.

I still have about 75% of my photoperiods going, some of which are going to run right into the last week of October/first week of November... ;)

• Like 2

Yea I rekon my august plant out will be late october but im done after today, family time now for me ...nice little holiday in the woods

@@English Archer Honestly mate I really do feel for ya and I've got my fingers crossed for you lot, Perhaps you could bring it indoors once it stops smelling or isn't that an option for you? I did read you're outdoor stashing ideas. Good luck though man because they're some banging looking buds you posted the other day, Perfectly ripe!

Edited by Mohamedbear

so i try out a headtorch this morning ,i usually travel in the dark and do my thing in the low daybreak light but i thought id try a headtorch as i wanted to harvest two plants and check for mold on others in the dark,,well it was like the blair witch project got totoally lost in the woods could not find my bearings for 10 mins was running round like someone about to get murdered lol i eventually found a hill that i climbed an worked out were i was about 1000 ft off track lol apart from totally throwin me on the way the headtorch worked ok while it lasted cheked for mold but was missing the headstraps on the way back after crawling thru a few tunnels lol

• Like 4

@@harvestreaper Sounds like fun lol It's the shadows made by my torch that freak me out at night time, when a leaf covers your torch and everything goes pitch black for a second you do get a nice buzz being out in the middle of nowhere on your own in the pitch black.... Imagine all of the animals that have got their eyes on you when you're clambering through the undergrowth :shock: I always feel like I'm being watched..... :fear:

Never smoke a fat one of you're homegrown just as you set off in the woods, you could think strange things are happening.....

....but in reality everything's fine.

Edited by Mohamedbear
  • Like 3