The Random Thread

whats_luring

What about a compromise, on the racks for the two days then leave on the racks without pulling air through them ? They shouldn't stink as much after the first few days of imagine. I guess it depends on your set up with regards to stealth and adequate ventilation to avoid mould.

Yeah that could be a good compromise! I just have a rack hung up in a spare room with a 12inch fan oscillating underneath it. That might be a safer option for mold. I have got someone going in whilst I'm away to feed animals just would have to hope they didn't go upstairs.. I have seen people dry in brown bags only with no air drying but that scares me haha

Could do with some advice on drying if someone could help... Iv got to harvest two plants tonight due to mold setting in and I'm on holiday next week. Now what would be better, dry on the racks for a couple day before I leave, then put them in brown bags for the week I'm on holiday to help not dry them out to much. Or leave them on the racks the whole time (10 days) I don't want to dry then out too much and lose flavor and smell but at the same time I don't want them to mold up in brown bags? What option would be best.. Thanks.

dry on a rack, better to have over dry weed than moldy weed.

Edited by Punk
  • Like 3

Ok cool thanks guys! Thought that would be the more sensible option.. Might have my fan hour on hour off on timer as well so bit of air movement but not too much. 70% rh at 20c shouldnt ruin smell to bad over that time anyway should it?

it could be a freak i guess but ive never had one that early.. ive grown them 4 seasons.. and they dont start flower till late august

My bad mate, I got chance to pop in to the plot today and now think it was a red purps x HFH cross that got the chop and not the critical as first thought.

So now I have 2 critical and a nepal jam in there and all 3 look pretty similar but 2 have those slightly curled very fat pistils and small but very indica style wide leaves. Does that sound critically critical? :g:

In other news I've come to the conclusion that cannabiogen's PCK is one of the shittiest strains ever.

Mould resistant kushes that can finish by late august with beautiful colours all sounded too good to be true and it was.

Mould magnets with loads of freaks n runts that start flowering mid september and have the dominant colour scheme of dead/diseased leaves would be a more fitting description.

The nepal jam freebies were even worse but I do have one decent looking specimen. So far…….. :fear:

Has anybody had a good result with a cannabiogen bean?

@@TheInsideMan and @inaction man

- In my defence I never promoted a specific breeder - the PCK I ran last summer were from ACE Seeds for a start... and they were worked by a German Guy - to F2's...

So yeah... ask a monkey before you go do innit...

I'm a is what it is'er... and I'm not taking shit for something I didn't cause...

But yeah... I had some pretty funky phenos come out, and was harvesting PCK buds from July-August -> October-November...

As with all seeds (IMHO) it's a bit of a pheno lottery... then a case of locking it down...

I gotta say the quality of my bud this year is ten times better than last... most stuff that I worked has been earlier than last year...

Monkey see Timmy breeding... Monkey wants to do a bit of his own breeding...

If there's an Evil Skunk and a Guerrilla Exodus... there's sure as hell gonna be an Early Pink FUCK and a few other, as yet, undecided on names strains... but something similarly vile and tasteless... to match the vile and tasteless weed I'm expecting lol lol lol

e2a - sorting mentions to make them work.

Edited by Bubs Smoosh
  • Like 3

Ooooooh, not blaming you at all bubs, I'd read up a bit about them before buying and yes, I wondered about getting ace's slightly pricier version but being a miser got the better of me as I got the impression they were pretty much the same company anyway.

I was just putting it out as a warning to those who might have them on next years grow list

Give it another month I might be raving about them but after seeing 3 today I doubt it. Deffo a dud :yuck:

• Like 1

Workers on the compound have decided to take down all the fencing surrounding this huge place, now anybody could go on here. Already seen the local youth on there so time for a visit.

Hoping my kkfv hacks are ready to harvest ill probably not bother with the bud just want them beans.

Anyone know how to upload pics properly from your phone , instead of it coming up like a link , I can't copy the whole BB code from my phone

Assuming yr on a decent model smart phone..

Select desktop view at the bottom left of the UK420 screen.

Then using the browser menu key (usually at the far right of the Internet browser bar at the top of your screen open the drop down box and scroll down usually somewhere just past halfway it will say

Request Desktop site

Check the box next to that^^^^

Done.

Now when you go to add a reply in whichever thread the reply box will have all the same options available as when browsing from yr pc.

So you just click the my media button in the reply box and add pics too yr post exactly as you would on pc

@@TheInsideMan

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 2