The Random Thread

whats_luring

i was meant to grow it this season.... i was gonna have a reg plot as i have half a pack of regs left... didnt get round to it :(

i hade a female from the pack in the garden a couple seasons back... along with some other plants... but she reaked!!! and i mean she fecking reaked!!! i have a plant or two in the garden every year... never had to pull one before.. but she had only just shown sex and i had to pull... :( i bet that was gonna be the super ripe mango pheno.. had her before and she was sweet lovelyness.... deffo doing it next year

• Like 1

well worth a look if you like sweet mango.... one of the best ive grown outdoors... just gotta find it lol.. but ill be on that mission next year too.. would love to do a project with em

no idear mate.. @@Eelhelmet had ago at lat 53 years ago, not sure they did to well for him as he gave me a pack... spike weed managed to get some kc mango smoke at around lat 53 54... it would deffo have to be a dry windy spot as you say

Edited by RandyBoBandy

:( mate i wish...... but this time around i will be, and now i know how to reverse ill have a bit of fun..

theres only a few plants i wished i took a cut ... and the mango was one

had ago for fun in the garden...

this is a critical plus.. pollinated with blueberry auto... AdBlue... she's slowed down flowering so it might have worked

gallery_98919_13169_208488.jpg

and a blackberry pollinated with blueberry auto.. Black n blue

gallery_98919_13169_50161.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 7

i did mate... i didnt realy have any joy with it... was a nice smoke but just didnt do as good as critical for me.. the bud was more airy too

BUT i think everyone alse was pleased with it.. i would deffo say critical over 2.0..

Is that a critical + auto and blackberry auto X blueberry mate or photoperiods

So your saying critical + not the 2.0

Anyone done any critical + autos outdoors???

Mango was a week or two too late for me when I tried it up here . I'm nearer 54 than 53 tho . Was a shit summer so I think in a better year it would be possible .

Ah that mango starburst you did randos , was nicest outdoor I've tasted still to this day . If you do a project save me some beans mate ;)

• Like 1

Is that a critical + auto and blackberry auto X blueberry mate or photoperiods

So your saying critical + not the 2.0

Anyone done any critical + autos outdoors???

photo x auto

top one is a fem critical plus.. with reversed auto blueberry pollen

bottom one is fem blackberry og with reversed blueberry auto pollen

just a bit of f1 fun... prolly turrn out shit lol.... but ill enjoy growing them if it works either way

yeah i found critical plus alot better than 2.0.. but ive only done one pack of 2.0

quite a few people did the 2.0 so hopefuly peeps will let you know

Edited by RandyBoBandy

Mango was a week or two too late for me when I tried it up here . I'm nearer 54 than 53 tho . Was a shit summer so I think in a better year it would be possible .

Ah that mango starburst you did randos , was nicest outdoor I've tasted still to this day . If you do a project save me some beans mate ;)

thats awesome cheers mate :D and of course

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1