The Random Thread

whats_luring

Doing it outdoors and in a box isn't the ideal of circumstances mate , or it could be premature cropped bud maybe , but as I said quick drying is usually the cause of most these problems with shitty smelling tasting buds imo..

Agree entirely, but it's all done circumstances permitting. I live with my parents who are totally anti-MJ, so I can't exactly dry entire plants indoors. But where there's a will, there's a way...

Edited by English Archer

Looks like the bacon have been all over my compound, it got busted by workers last week.they missed the only thing with prints on the stupid cunts and a plot of kkfvs in buckets just spent ages moving them.

Wear gloves!!!!

Key4 & Ruster, why always wear gloves? I case pots found by cops etc?

Yeah , sounds ridiculous that police would bother but better safe then sorry.

lol......That's why when i go tending to my guerilla plots I refer to it as ninjaing!

Sorry to hear about the pigs.... Maybe I didn't understand but do you still your KK's because you moved them to a different location or its in the same location they just didn't see it?

Shit... Hope they don't find them. How many have they found already?

About 30 total on this place. Ive lost near triple figures so far alltogether. Part of the game I suppose, im still a noob so ive made a few bad plot choices but plenty left.

Bloody hell that's a lot of sweat and tears gone to waste ... and I got shit from my gf, for my small grow! Here's hoping the rest come through for you!

About 30 total on this place. Ive lost near triple figures so far alltogether. Part of the game I suppose, im still a noob so ive made a few bad plot choices but plenty left.

Sorry to hear of the losses mate...but sounds like you spread the risk well and have other eggs in other baskets.

Just wondering, how do you know it's police who have been there?

Edited by zug

Sorry to hear of the losses mate...but sounds like you spread the risk well and have other eggs in other baskets.

Just wondering, how do you know it's police who have been there?

No trespassing signs have been put around the area with police logos .There's a bit more to it but :shutup: for now. No more visits there.