The Random Thread

whats_luring

Feck, in general do males grow higher, stronger then females? So it's a boy. I will need to remove it yes? Thanks Beerbellybob.

Boy if it's all off 1 plant hard to tell on one or two shots but defo balls on some of them

Thanks. Fecken balls lol . Yes pic off the one plant. I shall remove it.

Feck, in general do males grow higher, stronger then females? So it's a boy. I will need to remove it yes? Thanks Beerbellybob.

Yeah before those flowers open ideally

• Like 1

Ya I remove it or will I just get rid of it. If I put near young vegatation would it pollinate them? How far does this plant need to be away from any females?

@@Irishgirl Pollen can in theory travel miles on the wind if you don't want to use it to make seeds I suggest adding it to you nettle brew

Edited by Beerbellybob
  • Like 2

I just watched a tractor go up and down the land my big kush plots on. I still went to have a look tho and got a few pics . It went right past me so I had to dart off quick . No chance thats still there now sad times...

What did you do get over there and take some pics before tractor got that far???

Sorry to here this mate it's gutting losing plants , hopefully your lucky he might of missed em ...

Edited by TheInsideMan
  • Like 1

@@Irishgirl Pollen can in theory travel miles on the wind if you don't want to use it to make seeds I suggest adding it to you nettle brew

I did as you suggested Bob even tho it took me a few days to depart wit it lol. Maybe coz it my first grow & hate destroying anything. When I feel I have some growing experience I will try to pollenate with a female plant.

• Like 1

After seeing the tractor and flapping for 5 mins I thought fuck it might aswell go spy on it. Went round the side of the land and Got some pics from the bushes to the north.. cracking plot too 20 odd 6ft kkfvs

After seeing the tractor and flapping for 5 mins I thought fuck it might aswell go spy on it. Went round the side of the land and Got some pics from the bushes to the north.. cracking plot too 20 odd 6ft kkfvs

Oh shit , what a gutter mate , didn't you hang about to see what happened, I would of been up a tree and watched kept an eye what went on , for peace of mind you never know ...

• Like 1