The Random Thread

whats_luring

All down to good genetics I spose ... lol

Those ones i checked first light are looking ok,some ready next week,all budding up,but not as good as the area yesterday which was something special.
  • Like 1

10" you can even blow through filters you know that it is doing the same job , I had filters outside rooms for good few years blowing through them still takes smell away and gives you more space , as long as air is passing through the carbon your good to go , a lot of the Americans do it that way..

It's a good way of doing it your growing in tents as well so the weight of the carbon filter isn't hanging on poles across the top. Ok for a while but them poles don't like the weight for too long a period. I had a tent with the filter hung inside for about 18 months once, the tent went all lopsided in the end. lol

• Like 1

It's a good way of doing it your growing in tents as well so the weight of the carbon filter isn't hanging on poles across the top. Ok for a while but them poles don't like the weight for too long a period. I had a tent with the filter hung inside for about 18 months once, the tent went all lopsided in the end. lol

Yep know what you mean mate much prefer a decent room grow , tents are quick and handy , they are making them sturdier nowadays though we was hanging of one the last grow expo we went , funny thing was they was called gorilla tents ,... Kong would of liked em lol

• Like 3

Yep know what you mean mate much prefer a decent room grow , tents are quick and handy , they are making them sturdier nowadays though we was hanging of one the last grow expo we went , funny thing was they was called gorilla tents ,... Kong would of liked em lol

They sound like decent grow tents mate. I quite like the secret jardin ones. Tried a grow shops own make once and they was shit, the type that can tear easily when your putting it together, then it's got shit zips as well that don't zip up properly.. Fucking hell thinking about it now I had to take the bloody thing back as it didn't come with all the right poles lol proper shit!

Might look into the gorrilla make though, they sound strong as.. But yeah can't beat a proper grow room built from scratch

Edited by Dan1122

Those ones i checked first light are looking ok,some ready next week,all budding up,but not as good as the area yesterday which was something special.

Can we have a snap of the 'area yesterday' please? just a close up of yer sexiest lady, no need for anything offensive like a whole field of enlargening lady plant bits :fear:

Come on mate, we're on the edge of our seats for some of your budshots you cruel tease.

• Like 1

Can we have a snap of the 'area yesterday' please? just a close up of yer sexiest lady, no need for anything offensive like a whole field of enlargening lady plant bits :fear:

Come on mate, we're on the edge of our seats for some of your budshots you cruel tease.

+1

I dont do pics nowadays mate,but the ladies are real,i established my credentials a long time ago,these plants aint fantasies,genuine nice buds,not hybrid from hell sugar leaf types,these are calyxed solid buds that look indoor.
  • Like 2

i dont know if was the mobile mass with full moon making the sap rise but man i been blinded since 5 am by stinging nettles in eyes i usually pik up a few stings round my chops but never in eyeballs themselves was like cs gas anyone else had this?? ,,would made a great vid me staggering round like the mummy in the woods this morning lol

• Like 2

i dont know if was the mobile mass with full moon making the sap rise but man i been blinded since 5 am by stinging nettles in eyes i usually pik up a few stings round my chops but never in eyeballs themselves was like cs gas anyone else had this?? ,,would made a great vid me staggering round like the mummy in the woods this morning lol

Ooh no, sounds painful. I can imagine someone staggering around a wood area that early lol .cold tea bags for the eyes man.

Ooh no, sounds painful. I can imagine someone staggering around a wood area that early lol .cold tea bags for the eyes man.

yea it was a great look im sure just i couldnt see it lol cold teabags great idea been using cold tea on my dogs for years,, for conjunctivitis

• Like 1

yea it was a great look im sure just i couldnt see it lol cold teabags great idea been using cold tea on my dogs for years,, for conjunctivitis

• Like 1

Trimmed a couple of nice resinous ladies yesterday,and saw 2 incredible areas,ever walked onto hallowed land and drew in a sharp intake of breath followed by "Theres too much"?Remember the great train robbery when they have a moment of clarity,of realisation that they might have taken too much cash?I had that moment yesterday.Got some ladies to trim next week but X-treme strimming looks like it kicks off from 6'th of september,got some 8 foot ladies that are going to produce.

• Like 2