The Random Thread

whats_luring

No sorry, I can put 4 600 hps r 2x 1000 & 2 600 then what side intake fan, was thinking of sucking air out of tent, into filter outside tent?

10" you can even blow through filters you know that it is doing the same job , I had filters outside rooms for good few years blowing through them still takes smell away and gives you more space , as long as air is passing through the carbon your good to go , a lot of the Americans do it that way..

Go 10" always better to be on the safe side than under do it , personally I always go 10"X 1000mm Carbon and 1500cfm fan in 2mx2m with 4x 600w lights perfect setup...

What size in inches is 1500cmf Fan?

That's a acoustic box fan 10", 1500 cubic feet min the air it moves you can get a 10"rvk fan for your carbon but the tend to push less air and are noisy...

I use mdf box fans always have...

That's a acoustic box fan 10", 1500 cubic feet min the air it moves you can get a 10"rvk fan for your carbon but the tend to push less air and are noisy...

I use mdf box fans always have...

Ooh right, feck the noise, I don't want that, I must look foe one of these acoustic boxes. You so clued up man. I think I have seen these boxes on grow sites but didn't look into it 2 closely.

Was just at a plot before then workers decided to start strimming the land. Going to go harvest what I can when they go for dinner .

Whats the quickest way to harvest as I will get spotted? Im thinking put a black bag over them chop and leg it into the wooded bit nearby to trim.

Up really early,got an area to check,was out yesterday and have some fantastic plants doing there thing in all day sun plots in the back of beyond,a lot are in flower,got some 8 foot plants in a dried out swamp that must flood during winter as i can see water level marks on the bole of a dead scrub oak,also got quite a few ladies to trim next week,small waist to chest height plants with dense thick buds that have slight give at the moment but will be solid next week,this season looks as if its going to surpass others by some margin.

• Like 2

Up really early,got an area to check,was out yesterday and have some fantastic plants doing there thing in all day sun plots in the back of beyond,a lot are in flower,got some 8 foot plants in a dried out swamp that must flood during winter as i can see water level marks on the bole of a dead scrub oak,also got quite a few ladies to trim next week,small waist to chest height plants with dense thick buds that have slight give at the moment but will be solid next week,this season looks as if its going to surpass others by some margin.

All down to good genetics I spose ... lol

• Like 1

3rd harvest of the year, some more pehkuthyphoon. Very nice fat buds, another 5g I reckon. And to celebrate, some bongs of pehkuthyphoon lol

@@Captain Kush good to hear you're filling those jars pal :)

Brought home the bottoms and middles of a funki cheese that auto'd on me... damn I love an early smoke... the tops have already dried and my days have been pretty unproductive as a result lol

• Like 2

Ooh right, feck the noise, I don't want that, I must look foe one of these acoustic boxes. You so clued up man. I think I have seen these boxes on grow sites but didn't look into it 2 closely.

You can order lots of good acoustic fans nowadays online I was looking at some good ones the other day technology is getting better and better, I use the mdf ones cos I get them cheap from a pal who owns a grow shop , and have used them for the last 10 years I was making them before that.. Iv done a grow or 2 @@Irishgirl ... lol

My 2mx2m tents always consisted of 4, 600w lights , dimable ballasts for early veg , starting off all lights on 250w than 400w to 600w full flower... 10" carbon on a 10" box fan, sms fan controller set temperature at 26c , fan stays idle till it kicks in at right temperature, passive intake , 25-30 plants drippers run to waste or auto pots , always had a good result with that , ..it's each to there own though everyone's different, but it's a nice cheap easy to use and run setup that does exactly what you want and gives good results ...

Peace... Timmy

Edited by TheInsideMan
  • Like 2

You can order lots of good acoustic fans nowadays online I was looking at some good ones the other day technology is getting better and better, I use the mdf ones cos I get them cheap from a pal who owns a grow shop , and have used them for the last 10 years I was making them before that.. Iv done a grow or 2 @@Irishgirl ... lol

My 2mx2m tents always consisted of 4, 600w lights , dimable ballasts for early veg , starting off all lights on 250w than 400w to 600w full flower... 10" carbon on a 10" box fan, sms fan controller set temperature at 26c , fan stays idle till it kicks in at right temperature, passive intake , 25-30 plants drippers run to waste or auto pots , always had a good result with that , ..it's each to there own though everyone's different, but it's a nice cheap easy to use and run setup that does exactly what you want and gives good results ...

Peace... Timmy

OK that's gud info. Wen u say starting off, early veg, 250, 400 & 600 watts do u change the bulb each time or are they dual bulbs? Fans I'm getting have thermostat built in. I would be growing in soil & hand feed & watering. Maybe I should look in2 these droppers, if I got that right lol .

I was thinking of making up a box from kingspan for around fan, filter 4 noise reduction.