The Random Thread

whats_luring

I cant for the life of me remember how to post large pics. First Coppy the bbcode, then what do you press to copy it into posts? ctrl, Alt, then something else?

Anyone?

Ctrl & V is paste in windows or cmd & V in mac. Thats how I post pics. Paste the bbcode and they come out pretty big.

• Like 1

gallery_62088_5706_446973.jpeg

ahhhhhh sweet boys and girls got it soted now cheers!!!

@@TheInsideMan... theres another one of them white widows mate.. give it ago mate youll be glad you did

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 10

I seem to able to drag the bbcode in using two open windows / pages. One on thread and the other open in my gallery. Some good crack on the threads this eve lads and lasses.

• Like 1

I wonder if the cunts that ripped my tresure island plot replanted it close by...it will be ready for harvest now if they did.......

I know im probably in the wrong thread.

The GAA hurling is on, I want Waterford to kick da arse out of Kilkenny. Come on Waterford lol

I know im probably in the wrong thread.

The GAA hurling is on, I want Waterford to kick da arse out of Kilkenny. Come on Waterford lol

Oh well....maybe next year..

• Like 1

Go 10" always better to be on the safe side than under do it , personally I always go 10"X 1000mm Carbon and 1500cfm fan in 2mx2m with 4x 600w lights perfect setup...

• Like 1

Are you only putting 2 lights in the 2mx2m you don't mean 1.2mx2.4m tent do you that's what I use 2 lights in ...?