The Random Thread

whats_luring

Hehehe shuttt itt weve all come crawiling bak im still lurking just to keep an ear and maybe a toe in occasionly lol

• Like 2

Just to prove that toe im keeping in..... 1 plots prepped now got a mountain off seaweed washed semi dryed and various fish blubber should be good for 100 plants hope it breaks down enough i only put it in last week all lookin well here though the sun is shining summers acomin x

• Like 2

Guest RandyBoBandy

i cant understand why you dont have the best of both res... get sorted! ill say no more cos i aint getting the boot... but ffs res they would love! to see you and your whitt, they will prolly have a little party for ya..

• Like 2

i cant understand why you dont have the best of both res... get sorted! ill say no more cos i aint getting the boot... but ffs res they would love! to see you and your whitt, they will prolly have a little party for ya..

Took me long enough to trust this site to upload pics, i'm not too confident with off site picture hosting.

• Like 2

Guest spike_weed

I'm on 3 forums so i'm not to fussed lol busy beeeeeeee :russian:

It's a shame though, who knows what will happen next :lookaround:

Edited by spike_weed

Just dont post pics then res its the same qwerty keyboard wassuuuppp lol

Well first of all i wouldn't post on a site without my queen avatar lol You also cant access fuck all without posting pics of your grow.

Have any of you heard from penisberg?

Well first of all i wouldn't post on a site without my queen avatar lol You also cant access fuck all without posting pics of your grow.

Have any of you heard from penisberg?

Maye they'll ugrade you when everyone makes a point of welcoming you. They only want you to prove your a grower Res

• Like 1

Everybody getting everything you need together nicely now :) ?

Yes :)

Just got a couple of boxes of latex gloves and several tubs of vaseline,

• Like 3