The Random Thread

whats_luring

Eta.. Lucky traps got the experience and you was given the opportunity... lol lol lol

Oi........I AM the opportunity............and dont forget my watch eh lol

@@Ch@ppers

Sounds awesome!! Fingers crossed for the season to remember!

I do have some 7 footers now, maybe more. But I think they're genetic mutations as they're meant to be autos finishing about a month ago. Here's to hoping they do finish!!

And that's also a real 7.5footer, not guerrilla doc's. But atm I can't prove as still can't upload any more pics, keeps saying reached maximum upload limit :(

• Like 1

@@nordle guy

Yeah, made sure all resized under 600, managed to load a few on at the start but then came up with error message which left me with the impression that it was the amount of photos (I know there is no limit) not the size. Stumped.

• Like 1

I'm not sure then @@SJ87. When I do it I go to my gallery, click upload, select the ones I want, then name the pics (optional but I like to do it for record keeping) and then I think it says finish and publish.

A couple of times it gave an error message for me but that was when I mistakenly clicked on the original pics instead of the resized ones.

Let us know if you get sorted. Might have to @ a mod if not.

• Like 1

Went to visit my plots 2day as I was so worried with this rain we are having. I put me wellies on & rain jacket & off through the fields & hills with my dogs in the rain. I went to plot 2 first, da younger ones. They looked nice & green as I approached them & they have grown. When I took a closer look some of the tops where gone off them, nibbles on some leaves. It were the plants in the middle of the bunch that had tops & leaves munched. There where no sign of slugs so I guess it was some kind of bird, feckers. The tops were clean off, I could not have done a better job. I was going to cover them with a canopy I have but weather is "meant" to pick up so I left them as they were. When I say the weather is meant to pick up here in Ireland that can mean a lot of thing lol , cloudy but dry but as the weather forecaster here would say "showery tomorrow with rain in between showers" WTF, OMG, it can be so embarrassing lol .

I then visited plot 1 where everything was still standing & seemed in one piece, a few yellow leaves & some brown in the middle of leaves. Overall they did not look to bad considering all this rain we have had. I stayed with them for a while tying down a few branches etc & giving them some bit of attention. My dogs were with me & came inside the plot with me 2day. Usually only one dog wud come with me as one is lazy, but both decided to go 2day. I think they had fun wondering around between the buckets the plants are in lol but I was not to happy as one of the dogs I have is lazy & clumsy lol . Think he got high lol as he started digging around the place making me a bit up tight but then he sat & relaxed as I had a smoke after my work was done with the plant. We then headed off 4 another stroll through the beautiful green grass of home. All in all the plants didn't look 2 bad considering.

Think my lazy clumsy dog is glad to be back at home as he is fast asleep on the armchair snoring lol . His a lazy fecker but love him to pieces .

• Like 5

I cant for the life of me remember how to post large pics. First Coppy the bbcode, then what do you press to copy it into posts? ctrl, Alt, then something else?

Anyone?

Yep works that way.. But I want the pics to appear bigger. I used to do it this way but I can't remember how to do it.. Hmmmm I hope it's not early onset of Alzheimer's lol nahhh only joking, must be smoking too much bud lol

Edited by Dan1122
  • Like 1