The Random Thread

whats_luring

You got a voucher code for that @sirwellington? Haven't used it personally but it looks like a good shout. Was gonna buy more ecothrive charge, but perhaps the comfrey is a better shout...

• Like 1

Buy 1L bottle of any variety and get a 250ml bottle of your choice of feed FREE. Just enter OBBCC250 for Cossack Comfrey, OBBNN250 for Nettle Nosh and OBBWW250 for Worm Wee in the Voucher Code.

Thats when you buy direct from there site.

Should be a good mid flower boost along with charge ,kelp meal and tnc mycorr hydro well thats my plan anyway.

You can buy homemade comfrey in pop bottles on the bay for a lot cheaper but because these have ratios for diluting and they are in some big stores I rekon its going to be more consistant ,less chance of over doing it.

F*cking cat knocked my auto blueberry off of the garden table this morning and it fel out the pot! But luckily no branches have been broken so fingers crossed it didn't shock it too much

Wow, is da cat shocked? lol

Is anyone up to 6ft yet...? I am

I went to an area yesterday,treck to get there,i was fucked,its all day HPS from heaven,no shade just sun...sun...sun,its the promised land on steroids,its riparian terraqueous topography means no hand carrying water on even the hottest of days,its tall lady only terrain,thats the long answer to your question as the word short shouldnt be applied to that particular collection of females,succinct answer,yes i got lots of 6 footers,not guerilla doc 6 footers,these are the real deal genuine article and a pleasure to walk through.

• Like 3

First harvest of the season, auto blueberry lemon skunk. Smells very nice, no distinct smells just hints of alsorts, a slight diesel, abit cheesy. Smells like some pineapple I had a few months back- not of pineapple at all lol still nice though

I reckon a 7-14g, already smashing last years harvest lol few weeks early was this plant tho. Definately growing and reproing this next year

I've almost got a 6 footer at one spot, it's over 5. It's a few feet wide aswell, taking all the sun from the 2 lady's behind it

I went to an area yesterday,treck to get there,i was fucked,its all day HPS from heaven,no shade just sun...sun...sun,its the promised land on steroids,its riparian terraqueous topography means no hand carrying water on even the hottest of days,its tall lady only terrain,thats the long answer to your question as the word short shouldnt be applied to that particular collection of females,succinct answer,yes i got lots of 6 footers,not guerilla doc 6 footers,these are the real deal genuine article and a pleasure to walk through.

Checked another area yesterday,a meadow that was flooded not so long ago wiping out a few plants,the rest of them look like they live in lala land,healthy as anything 5-6 feet tall,i think its going to be a very good season indeedy if this streak of good fortune continues.

• Like 2

lol.... Experience meets opportunity comes to mind ...

As Hannibal would say I love it when a plan comes together...

• Like 1

Eta.. Lucky traps got the experience and you was given the opportunity... lol lol lol

Edited by TheInsideMan