The Random Thread

whats_luring

Yo guys check this out I don't know whether or not the link is allowed but here go's please delete is not allowed https://news.vice.com/article/canada-is-going-on-a-marijuana-search-and-destroy-mission-in-farmers-fields

It load of weed plants guerilla style in farmers fields but the police are ripping them up :(

And it's in Canada greenskell. A total of 63,000 plants seized in 2012

That style of growing isnt really applicable in the UK,maize is harvested earlier there than here,farmer boy did a good piece on it once,i have seen corn/maize here standing at the end of october just outside ottawa,the amount of decent sized canadian outdoor isnt what it once was as the price has plummeted so now its mostly used for extracts,canada is on the verge of legalising,there is actually a huge legal indoor grow not so far from here in smiths falls.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/tweed-expands-its-grow-operation-as-marijuana-reform-laws-loom

• Like 6

I'm usually well over 6ft with lots of girls by now but my 2 monster plots were designated as no-till experiment sites so I got a few but not very many.

Live & learn :doh:

Yes...but is it 6ft width aswell tho ;)

exactly, thats something that people miss.. its girth that counts.

and that goes for other things you might measure lads, not just plants.

• Like 4

@@SJ87 All my haze x psychosis are pushing 6 and a half... my own hack MF x BLB is a solid 6 ;)gallery_94407_11342_175268.jpeg@@Amarillo slim I thought it was more about the swing than the girth... lol

That reminds me of a mandala #1 in full bloom in november lol
  • Like 1

That reminds me of a mandala #1 in full bloom in november lol

Old bean, I'm not a Guerrilla Doctor, or a Gas man... it is mid-July... and you know how much I love an early plant out...

I'd say I'm doing better with my hacks than Mandala did with their #1 ;)

• Like 3

F*cking cat knocked my auto blueberry off of the garden table this morning and it fel out the pot! But luckily no branches have been broken so fingers crossed it didn't shock it too much

• Like 1

Remind your Cat that they make an excellent Mulch and I doubt it will happen again, unless its a Catnip pheno...

• Like 2

Anybody used these nutes they sound good and get good feedback.

Worm wee

Nettle nosh

Cossack comfrey

Getting 1l of the comfrey to try out and a free bottle of worm wee.