The Random Thread

whats_luring

Insane choppers. That's the kind of news that freshens up the threads over on our side of the sea. Sorry to learn of your lost plants. Bloody beavers. I bet they look at you smiling with those big teeth, smarmy fuckers ;)

And there are people who panic when they see an itty bitty wabbit on their plots,have you seen the size of a beaver,they aint small.

• Like 1

Check my cheeky close to home spot today. Could almost walk up and see a 3 1/2+ ft plant chilling in my spot cos all the weeds have died down. Think it was comfrey, either way it's fucked those and they'll be getting moved next weekend. Last chance now

@@Captain Kush not what you needed man just some plants blatently gowing out in the open, I hope you get them transplanted ok they sound quite big but the should cope with it fine.

@@Mohamedbear the plants will do much better in the new spot. It's great loamy soil, the bouncy type ;) with all day sun, not a thing blocking it :D Need to plant out 10 other plants there too. Not even started the prep for it But it should be easy.. Here's hoping haha

Bit of stem rot on a couple plants.

Ive stripped all lower growth for air flow and gave it a wipe .whats the best way to treat? Any advise is appreciated.

I rubbed it hard with iso and then set it on fire, followed with a bit of lighter treatment. It never came back. Just make sure the healthy side of the stem doesn't get hot.

• Like 1

Yeah cg that's what I was thinking as well, kinda like a skin graft.

Cut the mold off with a stably knife blade and the clean it thoutghly with iso and the make a splint if necessary and tape it up.

And Wear gloves when you do it you want because you don't want too he spreading spores around onto other plants.

@@SaladBar is that the stuff that you can use to get rid of powdery mildew? I think I've seeb George Cavantes using it on the tube.

Edited by Mohamedbear

Yo guys check this out I don't know whether or not the link is allowed but here go's please delete is not allowed

https://news.vice.com/article/canada-is-going-on-a-marijuana-search-and-destroy-mission-in-farmers-fields

It load of weed plants guerilla style in farmers fields but the police are ripping them up :(

And it's in Canada greenskell. A total of 63,000 plants seized in 2012

Edited by Mohamedbear

I used to use it for keeping hydro tank clean and adding oxygen to water in mild doses. Look up Oxyplus hydrogen peroxide. It's basically bleach

Honeys good, contains h2o2… AKA hydrogen peroxide.

Get some proper local unfuckedwith stuff tho, it works better!

• Like 1

Nice one for the help. Where would be the best place to get some?

Ill give the honey a go too . Theres a little cottage on the way to wilkos with honey for sale in the window and on a board on the drive I assume its local stuff.

Grow shop do proper hydro stuff but you can get it from chemist in little bottles, I have used both with no issues.

Edited by SaladBar