The Random Thread

whats_luring

I have never posted pics on here old bean,check my 447 posts,not one photo,but i know what you mean,be lucky mate.

Guerrilla_Dr... Is that you? lol lol lol

Next thing you'll be saying your Muay Thai Auto yielded a box lol lol lol

• Like 2

Some little bastard has pulled one of my autos out of the pot it was in and dropped it on the floor next to it, can't see the other but its gone. Deffo need a trail cam in this business at least you can get a pic of them if your lucky and give urself the hope of seeing them randomly one day which to me is far better then having no idea who your looking for lol

That's 2 to the thief, and 5 to nature so far

@@ADHD I feel for ya man I hope you haven't put all your eggs in one basket and I you manage to get some home, good luck man... Fingers crossed for you.

And I think I'd rather have a trail cam as well for piece of mind and then you know for sure and you can see whether it's chavs or some one older like a farmer.

All the best for you and you're other girls man.

Edited by Mohamedbear

Some little bastard has pulled one of my autos out of the pot it was in and dropped it on the floor next to it, can't see the other but its gone. Deffo need a trail cam in this business at least you can get a pic of them if your lucky and give urself the hope of seeing them randomly one day which to me is far better then having no idea who your looking for lol

Unbelievable! Fecken b***ards, u need 2 get a new plot/hide. Gud luck mate

@@ADHD sorry to hear that

@@Blunt_Wit If they are far enough into flower, I would take the top off, bag it, then put it in a shot glass over tin-foil when I get home. In a room with no air-flow...

Then a few taps/shakes and you'll have enough pollen for hundreds of hacks :)

Cheers Bubs, i'm trying to collect some pollen that way so just nipped up with a bit of bacofoil, was just using paper :yep:

Hadn't considered moving the whole plant, dunno was one of those 'ohhh u can do that' moments ;)

Edited by Blunt_Wit

sml_gallery_91249_12719_37039.jpg

heres my attempt to catch pollen, looks like 1 or 2 sacks have opened. Is it ok to leave for a few days then move what i collect on to dry?

Used up seeds from last year this year that had been in a draw, had one outdoor grapefruit in a plastic bag, and 4 red purps unopened in their original packet.

Just put them straight into the ground out of the packets, with a cage around each and copper around the bottom then left them.

The OG has come through and grow fine, the 4 RP are no where to be seen :doh: Could of been eaten but I don't think so.

I know it prob made you angry but what would a trail cam solve? At best you'd get a pic of some guy pulling up a plant. It would be wrong physically attack someone randomly in the street even if they ripped off and a stern word in his ear wouldn't bring plants back... All that would happen is you would let some random know you grow weed.

I have mental battles with myself everyday... Stopping myself twatting dick heads round my way. People who have done real shitty things... Worse than a rip by far. But if I did twat them I would regret it cos I have been in this position before.

Try and let it go would be my advice matey ... For your own sake... But I know how you feel mate, trust me.

• Like 2

@@Blunt_Wit looks good. I saw an OG used a big mirror under his to collect, but I much prefer foil as it can be folded then poured into a wrap / Baggie.

I've always left males to do their own thing, then come back and gathered up when there's enough, giving him a good shake :lookaround: before gathering up.

You can leave him to keep jizzing until the cows come in (end of the month, trust me I'm ready lol). Keep changing your water and he will be fine ;)

P.S. I don't know what you mean by moving on to dry, just being open to the air on the foil should dry it enough to be workable. In fact in my experience pollen isn't particularly wet, it only gets wet when there's bits of plant matter in it...

just seen this video this shit is the dream . i could do with a few oz of this mmmmm

;) be lucky

• Like 5

Have a look on their website and see how much they charge for the near pure cbd extract. Surely this would be the kind of thing to try once or twice before coming back to decently grown or made buds, extracts or hash. In the medical world though, pure turpine extracts combined in a tailored way to the patient could be the real break through imo.

Edited by Clean Green
  • Like 1

I am in an area that holds 1/3 of the worlds freshwater reserve in roughly 400,000 lakes,ponds and rivers,no exagerrattion there is water everywhere,so yesterday i visited an area,i can see plants but i can also see a void at the edge of the meadow thats devoid of vegetation,new pest beaver,30 plants drown when an area of the meadow has flooded due to a dam on the stream,new lesson learnt.

• Like 4

Insane choppers. That's the kind of news that freshens up the threads over on our side of the sea. Sorry to learn of your lost plants. Bloody beavers. I bet they look at you smiling with those big teeth, smarmy fuckers ;)

Hey guys, been a while since I popped my head in due to an unscheduled stay at a very secure hotel :sadwalk: glad to see you're all keeping on though :yahoo: my outdoor is humped this year but there's always 2017 lol. Will be lurking more than active while Im keeping my head down but got some plans in motion already ;). Keep it GG y'all. Shadow

• Like 8