The Random Thread

whats_luring

Visited a plot a day or so back,fingers crossed it comes off,middle of nowhere so no reason it shouldnt,a proper hike to get there,but i looked at it and thought WOW,probably the best plot i have personally seen,and they are looking like stormers,anyone else get to their plots and think WOW or fucking hell!!!

• Like 4

would love to see some pics of that @@Ch@ppers. i haven't got round to checking any of my planted plots yet. need to visit one in the next couple days actually to check for males. i hope that i think wow when i walk in lol

• Like 1

I just thought FUCKING HELL really BUT i sanitised it to WOW for the forum,even at this early stage that area looks impressive,once they are head height it will look FUCKING impressive!

No pics,no reason nowadays mate,the end product is whats important at the end of the day,seen one plant ya seen them all.

• Like 1

fair enough, just sounds like it would be a nice sight. what strains you running this year then, other than the red purps and homemade gear?

Thats it mate,did the red purps just to see what they were like,ran them a few years ago and they measured up,ditto this year so far,and home made fem strains that have proven themselves,no need to fix whats not broken eh?

• Like 2

well went and checked that plot, didn't quite cum in my pants but was still a good visit. a few males have just started to show. They're the best plants on the plot as per usual :rolleyes: , gonna go back in the next few days to relocate them for pollen collection. i'l plant some cuts or fems in their place while I'm at it.

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 1

No pics,no reason nowadays mate,the end product is whats important at the end of the day,seen one plant ya seen them all.

Not everyone has had the pleasure of seeing your grows though pal... they were definitely worth talking about...

Ya wud b nice 2 have a pic r 2. Yes I'm happy with my plot, they r in da middle of furs & bushes, South facing, it's cosy in there. Must take pic's on my next visit & c how they r doing & coming along.

Will you just dig them up and move the males @@Amarillo slim?

yeah only 4 had shown and at least 2 or 3 of them look like they are worth keeping for breeding purposes. so il just dig them up with a trowle, bag them and take to another spot where they can flower in peace.

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 2

@@Blunt_Wit If they are far enough into flower, I would take the top off, bag it, then put it in a shot glass over tin-foil when I get home. In a room with no air-flow...

Then a few taps/shakes and you'll have enough pollen for hundreds of hacks :)

• Like 1

Not everyone has had the pleasure of seeing your grows though pal... they were definitely worth talking about...

I have never posted pics on here old bean,check my 447 posts,not one photo,but i know what you mean,be lucky mate.

• Like 1