The Random Thread

whats_luring

:( indeed mate, sad times starting to feel a bit bland in here. Could think of a more appropriate word.

I don't know who Blunt's referring this time but over the last year or so there's been quite a lot of growers and members of the community that have had enough and left. Whether or not that's to do with how this site is going I don't know but It's sad too see such a good thriving community go down hill like this, but with well known growers with a good reputation leaving that doesn't help.

I hope It picks back up soon because there's not many other places like this on the net where us guerilla growers (and indoor) can come and openly talk about something we're passionate about because it's frowned upon and "illegal"

• Like 4

Been on here for a year , the first 9 months were great and I enjoyed mixing with and reading posts from experienced growers . I felt a certain camaraderie which was great. The last 3 have seen a large unsettling and general disruption with people arguing and leaving. IMO this was around the time of the autistic troublemaking Dr. I'm hoping that with his departure we can look forward to a return of some old names and their quality imput which is currently missing. I like this site and want to see it continue as before. There's plenty to talk about so let's get this back on track with the positive vibes this site is known for.

• Like 6

Bang some pics up,do a report on what your doing this year,shoot the shit with like-minded individuals who share a similar passion,as i always say a forum is its members,all forums go through peaks and troughs of post traffic,sometimes its frenetic,sometimes it hardly moves,even so this site doesnt do bad,its often fast paced,but its the peak plant out time at the moment,members are getting dirt under their nails and being bitten to fuck by weird insects.....innit.

• Like 3

Not sure if we are allowed to speak the names of the fallen, but it was the OP of the link i posted that suddenly had double underscores. No drama that i know of.

Reincarnation is alive and well on forums anyway and even those that are _gone_ seem to have a nose back here(?)

I don't know who Blunt's referring this time but over the last year or so there's been quite a lot of growers and members of the community that have had enough and left. Whether or not that's to do with how this site is going I don't know but It's sad too see such a good thriving community go down hill like this, but with well known growers with a good reputation leaving that doesn't help.

I hope It picks back up soon because there's not many other places like this on the net where us guerilla growers (and indoor) can come and openly talk about something we're passionate about because it's frowned upon and "illegal"

Out of Africa has gone mate.......another one bites the dust.....

you are right though dude, just ain't the same no more.....a lot of really good characters have left the site,

of course it would be nice to think that everyone is hard at it growing and getting deep down and dirty.....but i'm sure you all know that is far from the truth.....and yeah all site traffic has its ebbs and flows, and i'm sure this forum will pick up, in time.

Not sure it will ever be the same though

• Like 1

UK420 has been a fountain of knowledge to me and many others. Hopefully it will continue to do so it's not really about individual members, obviously it goes without saying that certain members play a bigger role in the community than others and if they leave we won't have their contribution but that is their choice, n their loss not ours. Be thankful that the site is still here and for the knowledge you have gained from it. Some people move on with things, people come .. people go that is life ❗️

Edited by Danknorthwest
  • Like 7

@@crticalcontent. I used the term to describe a 20 year old kid who disrupted my enjoyment on this site by not realising he was pissing people off as per the current posts. It was not intended to be mean to people who suffer from this condition. I hope you will accept my apologies.

• Like 2

Guest texy2

I understand feeling strongly about something, but is an online forum really that much of a significant force in the lives of those that use it that they feel they have to permanently remove themselves from the space if something goes wrong? What about just taking a few weeks or a months breather, logging on and coming at it with a fresh perspective. Also we as a community have been feeding the trolls, ridiculous claims such as those made by the guerrilla doctor were entertained to no end. I understand It's frustrating to see a bullshit claim or negative comment go completely unrefuted (especially to the seasoned veterans who actually know what they're talking about), but from my experience on other forums, these kinds of individuals really do thrive on the attention or conflict. these things are brushed off and everyone is on to the next thing before long.

*drops mic*

peace

• Like 5

Went to cage my big plot and there's tracks everywhere.

You were right about that place spike!

Nothing lost but spending the next few days filling up pots will not be fun.on the plus side I have a friend at the compound,a baby fox.Twice now its come and watched what I was up to.

Baring in mind I have no indoor set up and everything will go outside from seedling, would you say it's too late to wack some kk fv out or something similar? Not giving up this year fuck those slimy little cunts and our shit weather, I need some fucking weed

• Like 1

Guest Key4

Baring in mind I have no indoor set up and everything will go outside from seedling, would you say it's too late to wack some kk fv out or something similar? Not giving up this year fuck those slimy little cunts and our shit weather, I need some fucking weed

I've just put freshly rooted kkfvs cuts out this morning .still got more to put out in 2 weeks.only one way to find out mate...