The Random Thread

whats_luring

i imagine Res's autos are a lot bigger than my seed bearing small pot light starved pink salads (top) and Diesel Ryder's bottom gallery_94407_11342_127224.jpeg

By contrast a diesel Ryder that had a bit of room..not 6foot by any Stretch of the imagination. 4ft maybe. gallery_94407_11342_125355.jpeg

Best pink salad males were chosen (3) and same for DR's, all the females have been brushed with both diesel and pink salad pollen. There's some notes about which got which.

• Like 2

gallery_94407_11342_594741.jpeg

The seed making part of my tiny auto project seems to be a success. The Pink Diesel Ryder Mark 1. lol

• Like 6

I've just sprayed a nice gg1 female with 45ppm Cs.

When can I put it back in the tent?

Any helpful tips is appreciated, noob at this stuff.

I've just sprayed a nice gg1 female with 45ppm Cs.

When can I put it back in the tent?

Any helpful tips is appreciated, noob at this stuff.

Straight away. I've sprayed with silver thio-sulphate (more potent than cs) & put back into the cabinet within minutes. I put it in a position were the leaves weren't touching other leaves. If its cramped & there's lots of leaf touching, I'd wait until leaves are dry to be on the safe side.

Straight away. I've sprayed with silver thio-sulphate (more potent than cs) & put back into the cabinet within minutes. I put it in a position were the leaves weren't touching other leaves. If its cramped & there's lots of leaf touching, I'd wait until leaves are dry to be on the safe side.

Thanks.

Got myself out to a tried and tested past plot thursday to prep for my very late micro grow. Fuckin overgrown like no ones business. Really hard few hours graft, stung to shit, caught in many a bramble bush. All part of it I guess. Got 24 beans germed into a little propagator so I'll go back in a week or so and transplant and protect. Got the beans a bit mixed up though....dufus.

Got some blueberry autos, auto blackberry kush, mighty freeze x hp2 (regs), Durban poison, royal danes (regs) , epk (regs) and sweet black angel. Hopefully I'll be able to make some beans if the growing stages are favorable. wont be 100% on the genes though so will have to come up with a creative name. English pot anyone?

Edited by gravy_14
  • Like 4

I'm sitting here waiting for the sun to rise, trying not to fall asleep. There's a massive pile of manure covered in nettles that I've had my eye on. Ive been considering taking some manure to my plants... But then I had a brain wave. I can take my plants to the manure!!

Edited by Tuggie
  • Like 1

That was a bit easier than usual, manure piles are where it's at. Top way to welcome the summer solstice... Kneeling in a massive pile of manure with the full moon on one side and the sun rising on the other.

• Like 5

Yeah, if it's well well rotted and covered in nettles then they'll love it. Am sure autos would benefit from the elevated position as well for airflow and light. I've wanted to do this for a few years but not found the exact right place yet. Let us know how they go.

• Like 2

just looking at theses slow release ferts for next year called guerrilla tabs by bio tabs(look a bit like old school dishwasher tabs).. I had a mooch on there website out of interest really, recently my indoor setup was unattended for 14nights due to being on family holiday. The indoor version of these has kept my plants growing very healthily indeed. and the bonus is they are fully organic . Has anyone out there tried them? id be very tempted to stick a few in this year even! going off the results I am achieving at the moment with them. I think its the first fertiliser aimed at us guerrilla growers