The Random Thread

whats_luring

Are you fucking serious? Randy contributed a lot to this forum... I can't remember you posting anything remotely helpful.

e2a Sorry Chappers, posted before i saw your last post... As you have probably worked out, I'm not in the best mood.

sup res... upset cuz docs left? :clown: or cuz ur autos gettin rained on? how far they into bud? must of been early im not seeing flowering yet on mine apart from a lolipop that went out end march.soon tho

Edited by bushgg

fuck me chief! before solstice how they doing?i know its humid and all but guessing they doing ok with mould this early?

Are you fucking serious? Randy contributed a lot to this forum... I can't remember you posting anything remotely helpful.

e2a Sorry Chappers, posted before i saw your last post... As you have probably worked out, I'm not in the best mood.

lol......

Can't believe randos has gone loved his bud pics I hope he returns,....

• Like 2

Randybobandy s grows were exceptional. His bud shots I think are the best for outdoor ive seen on here. He was a nice generous dude too. His and andros exodus is a loss to the site. Shit has def changed around here. Shame...

• Like 4

fuck me chief! before solstice how they doing?i know its humid and all but guessing they doing ok with mould this early?

Doing good i hope, gunna chop later as the weathers going to be shit for a while.

@@Clean Green

Only really bothered with garden pics when having a smoke with my cats in the morning... They're all gone now.

My friend used to take pics of our plots but he's gone too.

@@bushgg I know you got that from my gallery you cheeky little cock wobble.

@@Blunt_Wit thanks dude. Indeed im back. Was supposed to be away for 6 months but work has won a big job so they asked if I could return like. They've made it worth my while. So in the end I did a month visiting both thailand and cambodia. Still going japan with my mate for 3 weeks in august tho as that was all pre booked. They're cool with that thankfully.

Gonna run some bb autos and abk auto (dp) as well as some ws07 and mighty hash plant. Hopefully get some return amd poss some berry based beans :) nothing major probably 10 plants just to give me something and not miss out on a season. ...

• Like 4