The Random Thread

whats_luring

So far i have gone through over a hundred Jamil sayyida seeds and all i have to show is One...yes one piddly deformed stalk with two shrivelled leaves and no growing tip.... Fekked off and ordering some early purple Kush to stop my strop..

@night garden

if youre able to put in a fan to cool it down then just use 2/3 23w cfl bulbs, if you use half litre party cups you should be able to fit 9 in there and plant out when theyre about 8 inches tall. Ive got two pm and two es under cfls at the moment and theyre doing well. Im going to take cuttings at the start of may and plant out at the end of may. Plot prep starts this thurs!!!

E2a

I replied to a question three pages back that had already been answered multiple times, Im gonna blame this of my phone hahaha

Also fair play Bp that looks awesome

Edited by DonFulano
  • Like 1

Ive got 3 ES' and 2 PM's in a cheap diy veg box with cfls and foil. They seem quite happy for my first wave lol. Might throw some auto beans out just for th banter :ninja: ATB wi this years GG y'all. Oh aye, @@panik @BadPenny looking forward to seeing what you guys can produce this year ;). Shadow

E2A

Edited by AI Shadow
  • Like 1

@@Loam Gnome

400w mh is overkill and waste of electricity. Seedlings cope with much less lumens per square feet. Just 2 t5/8 will suffice if possible to source

• Like 1

@panik @BadPenny looking forward to seeing what you guys can produce this year

We wont be showing it all mate as we have a few projects on the go,but we will show enough to whet the appetite :lookaround:

• Like 3

@@Loam Gnome

400w mh is overkill and waste of electricity. Seedlings cope with much less lumens per square feet. Just 2 t5/8 will suffice if possible to source

@@chaosmonger I know what you mean but I already have this lamp. Not bothered about leccy just wondering if it could somehow damage the babies, greenhouse shading? No clue about indoor grows. :unsure:

Gnome that will be fine mate just start it off at least 4ft above seedlings keep an eye on um as long as there not too hot they will be fine bring light down as they get bigger and more amune if your in a tent have the light as high as poss, seeds on the floor and see how you go

• Like 2

Whats going on with heaven?? Any ideas said domain suspended???

Look who comes crawling back lol

Only joking mate. I have no idea, looks abit dodgy though :unsure: