The Random Thread

whats_luring

That went terribly. Got to the river I need to cross, got into my shorts and plodded across. No problem. Get to the bank on the other side, pure silt. Sunk past my fuckin knees lol it was only for a few metres but after that it turned into nettles and shit which I wasn't going through in shorts, been there lol

Need to get some waders soon. But this failure isn't in vein, I walked past a different spot on the way back that is gonna be home for some autos, was tempted to plant them there and then but I'll be back in the morning with a few more plants :)

One more thing, as I stood in the silt, at one point some gas must've come up from under it and it fucking stunk lol 😷

Talking of fucking stinks, I mixed a coco block with chicken pellets and added water. The heat coming off this as it cooks is unreal. Anyone done this before? The aim is to make a mulch and top dress feed for vegging plants all in one that is light to carry. So far so good.

Guest RandyBoBandy

That went terribly. Got to the river I need to cross, got into my shorts and plodded across. No problem. Get to the bank on the other side, pure silt. Sunk past my fuckin knees lol it was only for a few metres but after that it turned into nettles and shit which I wasn't going through in shorts, been there lol

Need to get some waders soon. But this failure isn't in vein, I walked past a different spot on the way back that is gonna be home for some autos, was tempted to plant them there and then but I'll be back in the morning with a few more plants :)

One more thing, as I stood in the silt, at one point some gas must've come up from under it and it fucking stunk lol

when i first sunk in the silt i shit myself lol... lucky im tall, i reached over to a bank of nettles sunk my hands/fingers in to the mud and pulled myself out.. dragging the side of me head through the nettles lol... found another spot that was better to cross which had some tree under foot.. scary stuff tho lol

• Like 4

Got a camouflage rib with silent fishing engine works a treat , creeping up stream lol

You missed out laden down with boxes of plants motoring past fishermen at 2am blacked up.I got to be honest timmy,you dont think outside the box,you demolish it and rebuild it to your own specifications,you should be over with me mate,interesting times,you would be quite impressed,be lucky old bean.

Nah Bubs,thats taking the piss,lol,itbwas just balaclavas to mask skin shine from the fishermens lights as they sat in their bivvies.

• Like 1

Got a camouflage rib with silent fishing engine works a treat , creeping up stream lol

and there was me thinking that how i transport my plants was unusual lol must have been a pretty good plot.

and there was me thinking that how i transport my plants was unusual lol must have been a pretty good plot.

lol mate you wouldn't believe it if I told you... Then again you wouldn't believe 80% of the things iv pulled off.. You know what the say there's a fine line between insanity and genius, and iv erased that line ... lol

• Like 3

if people aren't calling you crazy then your not thinking big enough. that boat trip really is something else though lol your like the SAS of the GG world. you want to get yourself a couple of these to go with your silent camo rib :ninja:http://www.theelectricbicyclestore.com/stealth-b-52-bomber-electric-bicycle/

Edited by Amarillo slim
  • Like 2

You done it up to look like a crocodile?