The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@scrapheapcowboy - Thats the stuff of nightmares! Id rather the fleas of a thousands dogs to infest my crotch than have that bugger get a free lunch in my glasshouse!

• Like 4

It's just caterpillars mate, they won't hurt you.

Not a great fan of websters.......and anyway, my ex-girlfriend wouldn't hurt you, yet waking up next to it, was some scary freaky shit lol

• Like 3

Not a great fan of websters.

I get that mate... Used to be shit scared of spiders before I started crawling through bushes all the time.

At least it seems butterflies are making a comeback.

......and anyway, my ex-girlfriend wouldn't hurt you, yet waking up next to it, was some scary freaky shit lol

lollol

• Like 2

Thibk I've found my first two males of the season. They're monk and or Danish gold. About 4/5 weeks old..

Pollen collecting may now commence

Smoking some diesel supposedly at the moment although it is really nice green anyways and just found a seed, fully matured and decent sized so that'll be germinated tomorrow. Hope it's female or if not I'll use the pollen for dusting some ladies parts

Has anyone started any Mighty Durban Kush from area 53/pump? I mixed mine up with my Royal Dane seeds and out of 6 MDK and 9 RD I've been left with 5 sativa seedling that have quite a bit of variation between them, and 5 more indica Dom seedlings that look identical. so my question is, has anyone started any MDK and if so we're the seedlings very uniform or not? Thanks :)

Edited by Captain Kush

The mdk will be the Indy dom mate . Some double Durban I've got going are mighty mite leaning . Seems to be a dominant gene . Add the kush and I doubt it's not :)

E2a , MDK is Early pink kush x Mighty Durban .

Edited by Eelhelmet
  • Like 3