The Random Thread

whats_luring

gallery_19819_12950_133746.jpg

All you needed was to be eating a Yorkie bar and that would be the ultimate mans man picture lol

Classic pictures mate. Love it.

:oldtoker:

Edited by iamafunkimunki
  • Like 4

Please do pass on my best wishes to andro as I was looking forward to seeing his grow.

Also @@Spike weed when your off your suspension do come back and post some bits for us noobs to look at.

gallery_19819_12950_133746.jpg

All you needed was to be eating a Yorkie bar and that would be the ultimate mans man picture lol

:oldtoker:

It looks like one of those 1980's posed catalogue pics,the whole ensemble deffo looks like a mans man....innit.
  • Like 1

Just about to put 6x Mighty Durban Kush, 13 Royal Dane and 2 pez x Royal dane into water :) gone be for the big spot. Autos to be germed beginnings of June Hoepfully ;)

Iam proper shit with tec so if you have time or you know someone who can give me some pointers over there on getting pics up would be much appreciated thanks goohfy.

@@Goohfy I just thought i'd help you out mate, The program I use is called IrfanView and you also need a plug-in called riot.dll That you can download off of this page (http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm) once you've downloaded that program and the plug in you can open any picture you wan't in it and go: File>Save As> And then you can click "Show Options Dialogue" And it will display a box where you can enter the file size and change various other options such as removing exif data and a bunch of other things. Set the quallity to the best and tick: Set File Size (Enter 600kb) uses riot plugin and Click Save.

Them come on here and click your name in the top right corner and click My Gallery and then upload on the top right you can't miss it and then make an Album and Choose files and look for the ones that you resized and click ok then wait for them to upload and click review & edit and name them appropriately and publish.

If you need any more help ragarding this or anything really just ask man.

• Like 3

Just got back from prepping and planting out 4 Danish gold and monks. 10km all round walking trip. Was buzzing when I started walking back from the spot. 2 spots down, 3 to go ;)

Auto blueberry x lemon skunk and monk/dg #1 have also picked up with this heavy rain and great sun we've been having.

Peace

Guest sabishii

Also Planted some DG a couple days ago only at their first proper set of leaves. I had huge problems with slugs last year and I'm all out of tape. Pellets and cans only defence

Best of luck CK :v:

• Like 1

Think I've gotten to the bottom of germ- gate. A bit of good old fashioned patience, plus some root stim on the tissue bed and hey presto germ % has increased 3 fold- last run I even had 95% :) getting a last seed run in on the tude to replace some stock and it's game on. Thanks for the help peeps, Zug give my love to Andro for the root stim pointer

Does anyone know of any really fast growing strains something that will take off faster than the foliage around them and so it could fill gaps in gorse so Iam thinking of something not to bushy but tall and fast thanks goohfy.

Not sure it's warm enough to grow bamboo I'd have to check.What was you thinking growing bamboo then grafting weed onto the bamboo that could be a option but I have no first hand knowledge of grafting plants read bits but not enough to actually do it but if you don't try you never know thanks goohfy.