The Random Thread

whats_luring

All my little seedling have been destroyed by a fuking bird getting in my polytunel. It was defo a bird as their was bird shit everywhere. Ripped some holes coz this hott weather. Its fuking demoralising

Edited by crticalcontent

That's shit bud my mate had birds in his greenhouse the other day first Time he's had that before or noticed it before I wonder if the little fookers are hungry but that is shit are the plats fooked like or just pecked and chewed up a bit goohfy.

Ive been noticing birds hovering around the eaves of my house and garage. Im pretty sure they're looking for the abundance of spiders hiding in nooks and corners this time of year. I also went in my garage the other day and noticed my floor was covered in bird shit! Pesky buggers!

• Like 1

Yeah bet that's what they was doing in our greenhouse looking for bugs as long as they get them thrips or whatever they are that make all them little holes in leaves goohfy.

Think you're talking about the capsid bug! Little buggers, they don't seem to do the plant too much harm even if the damage can look devastating. They set my OCD off like mad, one year I had a beautiful 6ft cheese plant with many lateral branches.... With in a few days of her being planted in her final location she was covered in little holes from the retched capsid bug. (I never have managed to catch one nor seen one in the flesh - mega illusive)

Either way for a pedantic man with OCD, they really piss on my bonfire.

• Like 1

There all pretty much nakerd bar about 5 which have taken a beating also @@Goohfy.. gonna have to source some more pips sharpish

Sorry to post something currently off topic, I just wanted to say to @@zug If you do see Andro let him know people are rooting for him! I was genuinely unhappy when I realized he was gone. You two were my main inspiration to start growing!

Here are two Dinafem Auto CBDs, they do look a bit different though. Brought indoors the other day to the tent cos of the shite weather.

Auto CBD

Auto CBD

And here are 3 Purple Marocs and one freebie Chronic, photo taken at the end of last month.

3 Purple Marocs and 1 Chronic

Hope everyone is having a good season so far :yep:
  • Like 4

Licki-Brush-13.jpg

Have you been struggling to bond with your feline? Well, here’s some good news for you because now you can get closer to your cat by acting like one with this Licki Brush. This innovative solution lets you brush your furry-friend by licking it like a cat would. Your cat will love it!

How does it work? The brush is shaped like a giant tongue that you simply need to put inside your mouth and…you can lick-brush your cat. While it may as well be a joke product, it does have its own website and a Kickstarter campaign coming soon, so it just might be real.

Ever wanted to lick your cat but didn’t want to risk getting a hair-ball? Stay tuned for the news then.

• Like 1

Get your face close enough to lick my cat and she'll take it off...... along with half your head.............. :nono::rofl:

• Like 2

Guest RandyBoBandy

im like a freaking ninja around our cat... shes white.. and likes to brush her hair up my dark work clothes... so im jumping all over the place, and when i do let her sit on me for a stroke, she dribbles on me! and sometimes, she will be all lovey and reach her paw to the face, she thinks shes being nice.. but her fecking claws are out

• Like 4

Licki-Brush-13.jpg

Have you been struggling to bond with your feline? Well, here’s some good news for you because now you can get closer to your cat by acting like one with this Licki Brush. This innovative solution lets you brush your furry-friend by licking it like a cat would. Your cat will love it!

How does it work? The brush is shaped like a giant tongue that you simply need to put inside your mouth and…you can lick-brush your cat. While it may as well be a joke product, it does have its own website and a Kickstarter campaign coming soon, so it just might be real.

Ever wanted to lick your cat but didn’t want to risk getting a hair-ball? Stay tuned for the news then.

So that's a Feli-Dom?

http://lowres-picturecabinet.com.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/43/main/20/99512.jpg

99512.jpg

Classic.

Edited by Bubs Smoosh
  • Like 2