The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@RandyBoBandy - hmmm not too sure about that - I spoke to him earlier and he said he needs to concentrate on other stuff at the moment so will probably be coming off the site and that he'd spoke to the mods. Fair enough... but looks like the account is there but as a guest so I presume its suspended.

Edited by zug
  • Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

its your fault zug.. for aborting the mission!.... im not serious.. he was doing more than fine on his jack.. and you did the best thing what with the new member of the family

• Like 1

Andro has left the forum fellas. He asked to have his account suspended.

Well that's a shame, do you know what made him chuck the site in?

@@RandyBoBandy - Cheers mate - Yeah to be fair I left him right in the shit and under pressure, but still at least managed to clear a bunch of plots and dug loads of holes so left him in a healthy position.

I'll see him at the weekend probably so will know more then.

Edited by zug

Guest RandyBoBandy

yeah he was doing fine mate.. flying along.. bet he was a bit fucked tho the old bastard.... hopefuly you can update us mate

• Like 1

Think he had issues with certain members and decided it got too much and was taking too much of his time and energy.

• Like 1

Yeah I'll be able to let you know how he got on, probably at the end of the season tho.... yeah he's doin alright on his own - he'll be fine :)

Why can't everyone get along. Bit of Shame concidering we all got common ground. Looks like I've missed some sort of falling out. Hopefully it sorts itself out in the end

Ps nice to know I can still plant out in July

Edited by ADHD

Heads down get it done as per lol gl with everything ..always a good read/results and helpful tested advice cheers geez

• Like 2

OMG I've just seen something on the internet called Bud worm and i'm terrified :fear::scared: It looked disgusting like maggots or grubs in the buds :puke: but It also just looked like caterpillars which ain't so bad. Have any of you guys had this or seen it?