The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest Andromedian

Dude stop being a bell, You're putting me off getting pips from the good man..

aaahh me old mate Brian, hows it going pal? twas just a joke my jolly old fellow.........

Guest Andromedian

Sorry dude....i say things how i see them......

If your friend was doing a grow....you wouldn't go and bang on his door, in a Police uniform....Would you!

Anyway i have plants to grow....fed up with this fucking bullshit..........

Andro hope you have a fantastic harvest and now the numbers have gone I hope the anger inside you will subside then them red purps will love you for it and start blooming please don't carry around hate over three numbers and a bit of nature love and peace goohfy.

• Like 1

The Dutch passion lady's are looking good I will be doing a diary but I will try to not have big gaps between each post so Iam gathering pics so I can give a detailed start to Finnish grow Carnt wait to see how the blue berry auto's will do in fact all of them goohfy.

Didn't really want to start a new thread to ask a noob question so thought I'd put it in here

I managed to get some plants out on Sunday. I plan to go back in about 3/4 weeks to get a couple of cuttings of each one. The plans to then root these and pop them in some grow bags. We're now the 16 May. by the time they've grown enough to give some cuttings and then had another couple of weeks for the cuttings to root I could possibly be looking at the end of June. Would it be worth putting them out if th earliest they will be ready is July ?

• Like 1

Didn't really want to start a new thread to ask a noob question so thought I'd put it in here

I managed to get some plants out on Sunday. I plan to go back in about 3/4 weeks to get a couple of cuttings of each one. The plans to then root these and pop them in some grow bags. We're now the 16 May. by the time they've grown enough to give some cuttings and then had another couple of weeks for the cuttings to root I could possibly be looking at the end of June. Would it be worth putting them out if th earliest they will be ready is July ?

depending on strain if you plant them in the right environment then july will still give good results. I've had 10oz from a late planted frizzy before.

• Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

wtf his diarys gone

if his diary has gone id say he's asked to be deleted not banned

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

suspended.... does that mean the same account can re-open if he wanted, or is that the end

Must have his reasons good luck this year to him hope alls well you staying around zug??

• Like 1