The Random Thread

whats_luring

I thought it might be fireman or ambulance it did come to my mind to tell the truth . And no i like to toke good hash still do to this day like oo and bubble not kak bar ie soap.So i guess we are both wrong eh.

Wish i did not start this shite now lol,next time i open my mouth someone just give us a slap lol. if you cant see why some would askon a grow site well say no more.

Edited by hashi

Yo Andro, I didn't realise you had had beef in the past, thought you just went for his throat haha. I have had a weird day and I'm snapping at everyone, so just forget it.

Yo Goofy, I've got that weird feeling as well haha but I recon it might be the chips and curry sauce I had for me tea last night.

• Like 1

add another 9 if you want no dramas to me

Haha! Top one

We should all meet up at the beach and play volleyball in sexy underwear.

What do you class as sexy underwear, just so I know?

• Like 1

The pics are upside down fook these cameras but you get the jist that was a mission trying to hold a side board lamp and take the photo ha ha any ways good luck for this season I'll send out some extra strong love and peace vibes so get ready to feel them goohfy.

I'll send out some extra strong love and peace vibes so get ready to feel them goohfy.

Is that code for your sending round extra mufty squad officers to our doors now your pissed off we tumbled ya... lol

• Like 3

If your the weirdo who tried to spook me and the missus on Wednesday night whilst we were sitting in the conservation area having a smoke, your well bait in every way, was obvious what you were up to.

If your demeanour, and the way you carried the carrier bag didn't give you up, the wheelbarrow in the field was a dead giveaway. I personally know the ranger for that reserve, and it isn't the sort of place you can get away with...... I'd move em if I were you.

• Like 1

Any advice for autos & bonemeal? Thinking it would help for flowering, could i dig a bit into the holes at plant out? or top dress later?

Any advice for autos & bonemeal? Thinking it would help for flowering, could i dig a bit into the holes at plant out? or top dress later?

i would just dig it in at plant out, it takes a while to breakdown and for the nutrients to become fully available to the plant, and obviously with autos they are gonna be flowering not to long after plant out.

• Like 1

Yep I dig in like slim says☝️.Got rid of three numbers after my site name now it's just the other members and a mod who pm'd me saying fuck doing that but if it stops two peeps feeling angry it's worth it that's it all finished now.

• Like 2

Told ya you should of added a 9 ... lol

Tell me about it Iam getting it now I won't repeat what's been said but yep you where right.