The Random Thread

whats_luring

Blame the calmer if you smash you melon again I honestly believe if you carry hate and anger around it will come back to you.One day you and hashi get up and think to yourselfs Iam not gonna be a nob to people today then take a deep breath and blow out all that anger and try to be nice to people.what have I done to you nothing apart from my online name think about it goohfy.

• Like 1

we are all different and have different ways of thinking and talking and above everything where all human beings having different experience in life just a thought and I Defoe think if you spread kindness and careing you get it back goohfy.

True that 👌.

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

Blame the calmer if you smash you melon again I honestly believe if you carry hate and anger around it will come back to you.One day you and hashi get up and think to yourselfs Iam not gonna be a nob to people today then take a deep breath and blow out all that anger and try to be nice to people.what have I done to you nothing apart from my online name think about it goohfy.

Listen Mate no offence.........i have no anger, ire or hate towards you, i don't know you, so how could i.....i am not built that way...

but Surely you can see what we are going on about..........and it isn't rocket science....no......

To be honest i don't give a fuck for you or your stupid comments about lakes and bee farms at plots, and smashing everything about with stinging nettles.......like your name.......stupid is, as stupid does my friend

Your getting off on calling this guy stupid aren't you. We aren't all the same mate, stop being a knowall

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

Dude i am not a know all....in fact compared to most of the experienced growers on here....i probably know fuck all

Having nature at your plot isn't fucking stupid it's fantastic bees nettle teas and if your really lucky water nearby they are far from stupid I don't dislike you or hashi but I do not like to be called over a fooking site name you do understand it shouldn't mean a thing to you but Iam sorry for you both if it causes you anger which it obviously does in fact I asked a fellow member if I should change my site name and he went ape shit with me but I think if it helps two people then it's a good idea and it would make me feel good that you two don't have the anger goohfy.

i know your not mate, not dissing you as a grower. To be honest it just winds me up when I hear people getting called names like 'stupid'. I'm dyslexic and it just grates on me when people say that fucking word, and I've heard you say it to him before now. I let it go cos it's not a big deal in the scheme of things but it pissed me off when I saw you at it again. Why not just block him if he winds you up that much?

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

i know your not mate, not dissing you as a grower. To be honest it just winds me up when I hear people getting called names like 'stupid'. I'm dyslexic and it just grates on me when people say that fucking word, and I've heard you say it to him before now. I let it go cos it's not a big deal in the scheme of things but it pissed me off when I saw you at it again. Why not just block him if he winds you up that much?

Well there you go then, shows you how stupid i am, i didn't even know you could do that......yes you are right mate.....we have fallen out in the past, as i have with a few people, but kind of made it up with them now........i just hate the poolice, so much it winds me up why someone wouldn't just put Goofhy, without the old bill reference.....but there you go.... :russian:

Please let's get back to growing which we all love because Iam getting that bad stomach feeling and I wasn't expecting that tonight and I will change my site name although a fellow grower will be upset with me for doing it but I don't want another few months to go by then for it to happen again goohfy.

Dude i am not a know all....in fact compared to most of the experienced growers on here....i probably know fuck all

Yup.. Agreed.. lol

Hmmmm @ your writing style and depth of content has changed to me after looking at your posts over the years. Almost like your 2 or more different people posting. With 999 at the end you could be taking the blatant fucking piss and sussing people out on here to either bust as your federalis or rip gg's plots

I for one am suspicious. Just my opinion. You may be a genuine guy or gal but the context of your posts from 2013 to now is completely different and says otherwise.

Im not out to demean you. Its just how i see it

Please let's get back to growing which we all love because Iam getting that bad stomach feeling and I wasn't expecting that tonight and I will change my site name although a fellow grower will be upset with me for doing it but I don't want another few months to go by then for it to happen again goohfy.

Why will some one else get upset mate , personally I don't see the problem you do as you please fuck every one else add another 9 if you want no dramas to me , wouldn't matter even if you was plod what you genna do it's only a Percy site with peeps sharing grow tips and having a bit of banter no one bangs big plot pics up anymore

So nothing to worry about ...

Not that I'm saying your old bill like chill man..

• Like 2