The Random Thread

whats_luring

:bong: play this a chill this mix is reel chill enjoy :bong:

ive been smoking this . thinking if the blurb is right it would do ok here in the uk outdoor

its real nice done in coco indoor mmmmm

Blackdog-Choice-Humboldt-Seeds-Organizat

fem.jpgphoto.jpgmediumtall.jpgearly.jpgindooroutdoor.jpgindicasativa.jpg

HUMBOLDT SEED ORGANIZATION BLACK

Black D.O.G Cannabis Seeds - HSO Seed Bank

HSO and Bio-vortex present Black D.O.G. This is a fantastic cannabis strain which is currently available in a Fem cannabis seed option. This elite creation is the combination of three classic strains, pinnacle in the Emerald Triangle for over twenty years. HSO’s Blackberry Kush was crossed with their Emerald Headband male, comprised of the ever-classic Emerald OG and the California Sour Diesel. The meticulous F1 selection was made by HSO’s most “biologically minded” growers and breeders, Bio-vortex. The outcome is a beautiful lady with a splash of colors and immaculate smell and stature unique to the cannabis world today. The Black DOG starts with a substantial vegetative growth, supported by an aggressive root system which helps to turn quickly into the flowering cycle. The distance between fan leaves allows a good light penetration resulting in dense development valued all the way to the bottom of the stem. Grown indoors, flowers appear fast as one can expect the plant to stretch around 30%. Fast flowering marijuana variety finishing in 48 days. She is famed for eye-catching purple hues, abundant resin production, a high resistance to disease and unmistakable aromas. Cultivated outdoors, she can be harvested in the last week of September and through the first week of October she can reach over three meters in height. The flavors are a mixture of grape and berry overtones accompanied by strong gassy undertones provided from the Headband father. Expect Indica dominant buzz that can be quite strong cerebrally, ending with a strong couch locking body high.

Please Note: The Choice Seed bank sells all seeds strictly for souvenir or for storage purposes only in case the laws in the UK may change and for the conservation of cannabis seeds. This content is for informational and educational use only. We do not condone or encourage the germination of these cannabis seeds and we will decline a sale to anyone who leads us believe they will use these for something other than souvenir purposes. Seeds sold by The Choice Seedbank may not be germinated in countries not permitted to do so. WARNING: It Is a Criminal Offense to Germinate Cannabis Seeds in Most Countries.

has anyone tryed this outdoor ???

be lucky ;)

• Like 4

Guest Andromedian

a bike trailer would be pretty sweet..

gallery_32555_5449_18814.jpg

gallery_32555_5449_34299.jpg

Don't suppose i could get a three-legged dog in the back of that lol

Damselflies are pretty random. Especially considering how far my garden is from a pond/lake :)

gallery_94407_11342_183220.jpeg

Hope you all have some fun in the sun :)

• Like 3

@@rusty trichomes nice tunes! Yes that strain does look like it's got potential for outdoors. I did a cross with humbolt's blue dream and it did well outdoors. How does it smoke?

• Like 2

@ I've just looked it up and isn't it a good thing? lol

willing to respect or accept behaviour or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.

Any offer advice? ?? Had a good few hfh germing outside theyve been doing well just starting 3rdnode overdue putting them out. and somehow that bastard thing we know as slugs have managed to force entry to the mini poly tunnel a decapitate about 90 seedling down to the cotyledons. Are they knackered or do/can the send out another set of trues. Hope so or its a bit of a kick in the balls. Advice muchly appreciated

Cheers crtical

I've had the odd plant thats regrown from cotyledons. They do have growth nodes there. Depends if they're intact and if there's enough root to keep 'em going while they regrow some leaves. But it certainly can happen

whats that black D.O.G like @@rusty trichomes ?

i germed one back in march but then got rid of it in favour of some more proven genetics, might get another seed or two if it was a special smoke. cheers

I can vouch for your bluedream x Leb @ , beauties mate 👊 Had two different phenos , one was a dark looking plant that had great resin production . Germed a couple last week . Ones going for smoke the other in a bed for seed making with some EWS . Thanks mate ;)

Edited by Eelhelmet
  • Like 1

Cheers @ you've given me some hope to clingon too. All the seedlings had a surprisingly robust rootball so I planted them regardeles, in some fluffly compost. Might go give them a mist of nitrozyme to encourage new shoots. Thanks again bro

Just been having a ponder about how some seasons plants are great then other seasons average like 2012-2013 I had the best plants ever and I thought I've fooking cracked it.But I think it was funki who said there's so many variables with our environment we will get good plants most years from good strains then we will get great plants from the same seeds defo a lot to do with environment it's like growing inside I tell peeps don't even pop a pip until your environment is dialled in and no vodo shaman shams shit over priced nutes are gonna change your plants if your environment is all over the place anyway who's got the rest of them 2012 -2013 pips?lucky buggers goohfy.

• Like 1