The Random Thread

whats_luring

I used to dabble (unsuccesfully) in chemistry & figured out a way of synthesising something very similar to DMT. I could source most of the pre-cusers apart from thionyl sulphide. I needed to pay cash, so went to a chemists & ordered it. God only knows if it was a watched substance or not.

When I went to pick it up, the managing pharmacist was called out from the back to interview me. But the cashier had already taken the cash so I just said it was for a university project & legged it. He was calling after me and I was running down the street as fast as I could.

Turned out one of the other pre-cursers had changed its formulation from a tryptamine to something else. So I never got it sorted, and I had to get rid of loads of dodgy fucking chemicals on the quiet. That was the end of my very short lived and totally unsuccessfull hobby as a cook

Edited by marquee moon
  • Like 4

Not looking foward to tonight as I've got to get three 70 litre bags of manure and three 60 litre bags of jack magic compost to the site. I'm tempted to through the wheelbarrow in the back of the van so I can get it done in one go instead of having to walk up and down the half a mile strip 5 times. I'll leave some wheel marks which might get seen and seem a bit odd but if I pull up short of the spot at least the wheel line won't take them to the plot. Decisions decisions. It's a pretty built up area but when it's dark I shouldn't be spotted

Guest RandyBoBandy

the last few nights have not been that dark... i could pretty much see the other side of a field.... its a very risky one, ive wanted to use a hand truck.... but anyone clued up seing you is gonna know, if your gonna do it, i would go 1-2 am... you don't want to fuck the whole season up in one night

Fuck carrying It that far... You might as well go out to b&q quick before they shut and grab some more compo if your considering taking the wheel barrow...make it worth your while. Do a few trips with it and do some donuts at the end to through suspicious people off your scent! Haha... An mate, only you know the land so it's your call, don't hot it up but also don't underestimate lugging heavy shit, wheelbarrows are top.

@@RandyBoBandy In a puff of smoke he is gone. Know what you mean Randy, I actually forgot my pin when paying for my shopping. I was hungover and stoned but still :)

Edited by Pete Tugwood
  • Like 1

I used to dabble (unsuccesfully) in chemistry & figured out a way of synthesising something very similar to DMT. I could source most of the pre-cusers apart from thionyl sulphide. I needed to pay cash, so went to a chemists & ordered it. God only knows if it was a watched substance or not.

When I went to pick it up, the managing pharmacist was called out from the back to interview me. But the cashier had already taken the cash so I just said it was for a university project & legged it. He was calling after me and I was running down the street as fast as I could.

Turned out one of the other pre-cursers had changed its formulation from a tryptamine to something else. So I never got it sorted, and I had to get rid of loads of dodgy fucking chemicals on the quiet. That was the end of my very short lived and totally unsuccessfull hobby as a cook

Thing is, you can get everything you need to synth DMT online, why not do that? lol

Seems quite easy to do looking through the teks. Just an extraction

Fuck carrying It that far... You might as well go out to b&q quick before they shut and grab some more compo if your considering taking the wheel barrow...make it worth your while. Do a few trips with it and do some donuts at the end to through suspicious people off your scent! Haha... An mate, only you know the land so it's your call, don't hot it up but also don't underestimate lugging heavy shit, wheelbarrows are top.

I'm gonna do 4 bags of compost and 4 bags of manure

520kg I hope I make it

@@Captain Kush yes mate, you can...now. But this was in the good ol' days before t'interweb. Everything was analogue and black and white: I spent fucking months in the university library reading organic chemistry books & I wasn't even doing chemistry.

The tricky thing with extracts is making sure you only get dmt. It often occurs with 5-methoxy-dmt (potent, and apparently a real roller coaster), and 5-hydroxy-dmt (bufotine). I've tried 5-OH-dmt & it was the worst trip I've ever had. Like a true scientist, I needed to make sure it was trully bad so repeated it twice more & it really is fucking awful: extreme stress on the heart, burning heat & sweating and a really toxic feeling in my spine banging into the back of my brain. Never again.

Not looking foward to tonight as I've got to get three 70 litre bags of manure and three 60 litre bags of jack magic compost to the site. I'm tempted to through the wheelbarrow in the back of the van so I can get it done in one go instead of having to walk up and down the half a mile strip 5 times. I'll leave some wheel marks which might get seen and seem a bit odd but if I pull up short of the spot at least the wheel line won't take them to the plot. Decisions decisions. It's a pretty built up area but when it's dark I shouldn't be spotted

Can't you get hold of a push bike, looks a lot less suspicious than a wheelbarrow as do the tyre tracks, this is not true on building sites though.

I can wheel 6 bags o comp with mine if need be, 2 on cross bar, 2 in bottom of triangle above where cranks & pedals are and 2 on the rack, not recommended for uphill deliveries!

• Like 1

That's what Suzuki sj 413 where made for get my fooker all over the place get one if you like fucking around and they can get you near enough so you can walk your shit in good look bud goohfy.