The Random Thread

whats_luring

gallery_94407_11342_37155.jpeg

Kept a few in the garden. The two above are EPK #2 pheno X EPK #3 BLB fems :) haven't seen anything other than the light of the sun.

Does anyone know if I turn one win STS and hit the other if it'll be F4s the mother produces?

@@Fang to thanks for the genetics. I've got a spot with a few of your F2s from subs here. If I used the best male to hit one of these two females would it be an F4 bx? Or just a bx?

Any tips on breeding would be welcomed :)

• Like 2

If you've crossed EPK #1pheno xEPK#2 pheno that should be F3 right

So now your selfing them wont they be S1 no..

• Like 1

Hi InsideMan, selfing is when you hit pheno#1 with pheno#1 reversed pollen... These would be F4 R1s now I think about it...?

Dunno If a bx to an F2 male or even reversing an F2 might be a better route to take...

gallery_94407_11342_37155.jpeg

Kept a few in the garden. The two above are EPK #2 pheno X EPK #3 BLB fems :) haven't seen anything other than the light of the sun.

Does anyone know if I turn one win STS and hit the other if it'll be F4s the mother produces?

@@Fang to thanks for the genetics. I've got a spot with a few of your F2s from subs here. If I used the best male to hit one of these two females would it be an F4 bx? Or just a bx?

Any tips on breeding would be welcomed :)

how old are them bubs straight in from seed?

You said THE 2 above are a #1 crossed #2 so these 2 are 2 more phenos from that cross than so that will be F4 then right .. It's a lot simpler with regs its when you start mixing reg crosses than femming and crossing it's a whole different ball game the pheno differration will be amence..

Sorry to be clear, the above 2 are from the same seed mother, from Fangs F2s, so they are my F3s. So yeah one more cross will be F4s.

More pheno differentiation with female seed making...

Okey smokes.

And yes @@bushgg from seed in my greenhouse. About 4-5 weeks now :)

Check this out guy's I did an experiment with some seeds that wouldn't germinate. I gently rubber the seeds on some sandpaper to rough up the shells so they could soak up some water as they are just over 3 years old and had been in a paper tower germinating for about 2 weeks with no sign of growth so I figured they just had really hard shells.

I chipped the shell off by accident when rubbing it on sandpaper so the seed could soak some water up through it's thick shell but I didn't damage the embryo so I just left it in the paper towel to germinate and it looks like it is this is after one day. Also 2 other seeds that I tried this on but wasn't as rough have shown tap roots and have been put into pots.

Just something I though you lot could also try with any seeds that failed to germinate instead of throwing them in the bin. I'll keep you lot updated on its progress and let you know what happens.

gallery_71181_12747_294919.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry @@bushgg Looks like this photo was 4th April. So maybe 6 weeks veg is more accurate. Greenhouse for the start then out into the open after the frosts finished the other week. She was out for the snow and hail storms and nothing stopped her.

PCK x MP :- gallery_94407_11342_19989.jpeg 4/4

And a seeded bud from the PCK mother of the F1's - gallery_94407_11342_6889.jpeg - harvested in August wearing a t-shirt, approx 1.5-2oz a plant. Spike reckoned it was a potent indica smoke.

Got a little spot of these to make some F2's, and hopefully get a bag full of my own cross - hopefully a really earthy, kushy, "Pakistan Passion"!

And this is the back-garden beaut to guarantee me a chance to sample it - gallery_94407_11342_21715.jpeg - they were popped the same time as the EPK :)

Will probably keep the best male and dust it on her lowers ^^ - she could be male tho, as PCK x MP was a MP male proper bushy thing and proper early balls.

• Like 2

Does anyone know how much mighty freeze stinks. I know it pheno depending but I have a couple for the garden in amongst the veggies and flowers.

Insideman,that vault door in your avatar looks exactly the same as the door on the canadian cold war gold reserves vault in the old nuclear diefenbunker in ontario,its about 80 feet underground,incredible place.

• Like 1

Incredible to be on that side of the door old bean but not this side ... lol

Edited by TheInsideMan
  • Like 1

Just another quick update on the experiment that I tried earlier, Two more seeds have split and are showing tap roots. I'll let you guys know what happens to them and will update on their progress tomorrow.

Anyway here's some pics, Sorry about the size but it's better than them being tiny.

gallery_71181_12747_370930.jpg

gallery_71181_12747_41739.jpg

Does anyone know how much mighty freeze stinks. I know it pheno depending but I have a couple for the garden in amongst the veggies and flowers.

there not real smelly but they might grow a bit tall in your garden unless it doesn't matter I find garden growing to scary I do greenhouse at a mates who has a big back garden and even bigger knacks than me.but back to smell not a real stinker good luck goohfy.
  • Like 1