The Random Thread

whats_luring

@@Dan1122

Dude, how are your Serious 6 coming along?

thanks for suggesting growing these.........have a good feeling about them.....strong little fuckers....

I havent put them into germ yet mate, but the bag of seeds does look good, ripe speckled seed, waiting to go, wont be long now mate, im just waiting for some space to become available in a veg tent for them... it was lovely weed last year, i dont know if i got lucky with the phenos or not, but the few plants i did have were very nice indeed, good luck with yours, i look forward to seeing your pics!

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

I havent put them into germ yet mate, but the bag of seeds does look good, ripe speckled seed, waiting to go, wont be long now mate, im just waiting for some space to become available in a veg tent for them... it was lovely weed last year, i dont know if i got lucky with the phenos or not, but the few plants i did have were very nice indeed, good luck with yours, i look forward to seeing your pics!

Cheers mate

Think i had 2 non starters, with mine.....but for just over 2 weeks old, they look the bollocks........

gallery_80057_12361_181334.jpg

• Like 8

Guest Andromedian

Yes mate they look sweet as, very compact and uniform.. I cant wait to grow these..

I can't wait to smoke these lol

Mate, sterling job on that green Frisian mother.....and i thought i was good, at cloning back in the day..... :eek:

i have always wide berthed the Frisians......only ever had the poxy crayon pheno, which put me right off.....

Love your grows dude....shows how its done :yes:

• Like 2

i just found this so fucking cool . this is why we need legal weed . i dont believe in marriage but if i could this would be a great wedding party so cool

the suite with and dress with the trichomes on it just noticed that wow

https://youtu.be/2cqhrtYNpv4

be lucky ;)

Edited by rusty trichomes
  • Like 1

Wishing everyone a good season .. Just joined but had a few good seasons before , can't grow this year because of restricted circumstances , but will follow along on here receiving and sharing info it's always nice to see how others are getting along and compare strains at differing lats ..

Happy growing 420yers

• Like 2

@@Dan1122 sterling job there mate as always that mother and clones look very healthy indeed and I'm sure you will reep a shit load of clones from em , is she the bubblegum pheno? I hope so ,great all rounder when you find the right green pheno ay mate .

Best luck this season pal stay safe and be lucky ......

Edited by TheInsideMan
  • Like 2

@@Dan1122 sterling job there mate as always that mother and clones look very healthy indeed and I'm sure you will reep a shit load of clones from em , is she the bubblegum pheno? I hope so ,great all rounder when you find the right green pheno ay mate .

Best luck this season pal stay safe and be lucky ...... ; )

Hows life stranger?Whats your plans for this season old bean?
  • Like 1

I can't wait to smoke these lol

Mate, sterling job on that green Frisian mother.....and i thought i was good, at cloning back in the day..... :eek:

i have always wide berthed the Frisians......only ever had the poxy crayon pheno, which put me right off.....

Love your grows dude....shows how its done :yes:

Thanks for the kind words mate.. I think Frisians are underrated a bit, there is some really decent plants to be found in them, yep there is a few nasty purple ones too, but there's also some nice berry smelling purple ones aswell. I'll send you a PM later

• Like 1

Hows life stranger?Whats your plans for this season old bean?

How do chopper you old timer, I'm out the game this season mate but ALWAYS nice to watch a grow or two , I'm very restricted this year mate but handed the rains to a few good buddy's that SHOULD see me well by all accounts , less reading and posting more action is what I always tell them lol,

How's your year panning out mate...

• Like 1

Best luck this season pal stay safe and be lucky ......

Cheers mate, not to sure if she's the bubble gum pheno, to be honest the buds from her just got chucked in the harvest bags with lots of other buds, but as I was trimming her I knew she was really good, I was happy knowing I had her in clone at home whilst trimming. Yep plenty of clones are coming my way mate, I'm just having some lunch at home then I'm off to make a start shaving her. Good to hear from you mate..,

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

I signed. But just reading the wording, this one doesnt stand a cat in hells chance.

I just read it bha ha ha lol lol lol

i signed too...........if the whole world signed it, this would never happen

• Like 2