The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest RandyBoBandy

what a bell end!

ive not smoked no weed for a month a fucking month!!!! ive been smelling my jars almost daily and burning hash just to smell it.... to get some sort of fix, its been quite depressing having it there and not smoking it

the reason ive not touched it is because from about a month ago my throat didnt seem right, felt a bit hazy, throat felt a bit closed, i felt like i was asthmatic what with the rest of the symptoms.. anyway things like that get my brain racing.. bit of a

hypochondriact with shit like that lol... so as i dont smoke fags, i thought i must have smoked mouldy weed, just not seen it, and ive been smoking a pure joint almost every night without fail since my grow in 2011.. so got in to a bit of a panic that id

fucked up big time! smoking mould that ive some how not seen, or mildew... thought id done some serious damage, was to scared to go docs as i dont wanna here bad news, stupid i know..

i m thinking my strain choice was a waist of time because its all gonna end up as edibles cos i sure as fuck aint smoking the shit no more..

so what was the problem ? well i sit in a motor most of the day (so im closed in ) and a month ago i changed deodorant... i went from sanex sensitive, which ive used for ever... to sure invisible ice, spraying under the arms, then the front of my worktop :headpain:

ive stopped using it the last 3 days and never felt better... ive just sprayed my cuff on my jumper, left it close to my nose and mouth and there it is... what a fucking knob, im gonna smoke me a fat one and im gonna fucking love it..

just thought id share that as its cannabis related, well its not, but i thought it was...

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 11

Hope the DM doesn't get hold of that one mate 'Sure Invisible Ice causes weed paranoia' :rofl: Enjoy your smoke. :D

:yinyang:

• Like 1

me and a mate smoked a bucket each of mouldy weed once. both ill for a good few days badly ill would say it was abit like having tonsillitis could hardly breathe it was bad wont ever do that again we knew it was mouldy aswell :russian:

what a bell end!

ive not smoked no weed for a month a fucking month!!!! ive been smelling my jars almost daily and burning hash just to smell it.... to get some sort of fix, its been quite depressing having it there and not smoking it

the reason ive not touched it is because from about a month ago my throat didnt seem right, felt a bit hazy, throat felt a bit closed, i felt like i was asthmatic what with the rest of the symptoms.. anyway things like that get my brain racing.. bit of a

hypochondriact with shit like that lol... so as i dont smoke fags, i thought i must have smoked mouldy weed, just not seen it, and ive been smoking a pure joint almost every night without fail since my grow in 2011.. so got in to a bit of a panic that id

fucked up big time! smoking mould that ive some how not seen, or mildew... thought id done some serious damage, was to scared to go docs as i dont wanna here bad news, stupid i know..

i m thinking my strain choice was a waist of time because its all gonna end up as edibles cos i sure as fuck aint smoking the shit no more..

so what was the problem ? well i sit in a motor most of the day (so im closed in ) and a month ago i changed deodorant... i went from sanex sensitive, which ive used for ever... to sure invisible ice, spraying under the arms, then the front of my worktop :headpain:

ive stopped using it the last 3 days and never felt better... ive just sprayed my cuff on my jumper, left it close to my nose and mouth and there it is... what a fucking knob, im gonna smoke me a fat one and im gonna fucking love it..

just thought id share that as its cannabis related, well its not, but i thought it was...

Priceless

Enjoy mate!

cracking 3 autos to put in the greenhouse, would they do ok this time of year in there as want an early smoke ?

cracking 3 autos to put in the greenhouse, would they do ok this time of year in there as want an early smoke ?

I would rather sow autos at this time of year rather than photoperiod plants. I haven't got any experience starting this early but if I was in your situation I'd go for it. All being well they should flower through June and July if planted now and that is not a bad thing!

You could a wrap some bubble wrap round the pots and even get a small heater for any cold nights we may still get.

If you do it, let us know how you get on dude.

• Like 1

Looking forward to seeing how these run outdoors :lookaround:

Outdoor cross thats doing surprisingly well indoors.

Are they the 6 bp? Edited by stu sleeper 20vt

I would rather sow autos at this time of year rather than photoperiod plants. I haven't got any experience starting this early but if I was in your situation I'd go for it. All being well they should flower through June and July if planted now and that is not a bad thing!

You could a wrap some bubble wrap round the pots and even get a small heater for any cold nights we may still get.

If you do it, let us know how you get on dude.

yes i will do im going to start them off tomorrow let them grow indoors for a week, I will let you know how it goes.

• Like 1

Are they the 6 bp?

The new serious seeds strain mate?No,they arent,I dont think I would spend cash on serious seeds new outdoor offering until the hermie issue is well and truly ironed out :lookaround:

• Like 1

Marked 9 potential plots on google maps, went to check out 4 after work.

2 no's, 1 that led me to a god spot and then final one, well,

Was a bit hard to get to, through some trees and brambles, over a wall of felled trees, more brambles, but then when I got there, 5 free drums of water and over 500 litres of compost waiting there to get me going :thumsup:

Was going to leave a shitty sock but I like this pair lol lol

• Like 4

We just took the first load of compost to the supermarket plot so called because of its close proximity to a famous store,remember....................Every little helps :lookaround:;)

DSC 0217 (Large)

DSC 0220 (Large)

• Like 11