The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest RandyBoBandy

i think he is saying any time someone say big numbers... someone is hitting the report

• Like 1

i think he is saying any time someone say big numbers... someone is hitting the report

ahh wondered what was going on strange fookers.

Seems what he's saying is clear enough. Weather it's true that there is a squeeler or not I guess we should all be saying.... I planted some Hollands Hope today or I've put some Purple Maroc out last week and not mention numbers. After all we are ditching the dealer right ? If we all stick to the rules then we stay under the radar

Just set out half an acre of 2000 White widows and a further 7000 pure Jamaican bag seeds

lol

• Like 2

I boshed out 14,000 Malana Creams a few minutes ago. lol 40 is not obscene nimbers from me for a GG to be honest have done more and still come away with very little.

Does anyone have advice for stopping ring barking by fucking rodents? Is it a case of sheathing stem bases?

Edited by Loam Gnome
  • Like 4

I boshed out 14,000 Malana Creams a few minutes ago. lol 40 is not obscene nimbers from me for a GG to be honest have done more and still come away with very little.

Does anyone have advice for stopping ring barking by fucking rodents? Is it a case of sheathing stem bases?

im guessing that 'Malana creams' is what you call your sperm??

do you know what it is thats ringbarking them?

oh and happy smurf day gnomeski :guitar:

• Like 2

Guest Andromedian

Happy Birthday Gnome dude..............may your fingers grow greener with every passing day ;)

Guest Andromedian

yeah mate, we had the same last year....not sure if they are voles, rats or squirrels........

we got chicken wire and wrapped it tightly around the stem, a few times....never got touched after that

• Like 1

I did not think my post was that hard to understand lol,well atleast randy and lea seems to of got it .Happy birthday LG have a good 1.

• Like 1

I have rats at one of my plots and have to put wire tops on my cages until they grow a bit bigger I've used duck tape,masking tape both work and don't seem to stop the plant s girth from growing happy birthday matey goohfy.

Just set out half an acre of 2000 White widows

You must have spaced them really far apart :jester: