The Random Thread

whats_luring

I hope the Serious 6 seeds from the Serious Seed Co are better than the free promo Serious pen I got with my order...... Didn't fucking work !!!

• Like 4

Guest RandyBoBandy

Burn it to the ground.

did mate.. burnt the lot! every web too ..they could get all over my training equipment and i put my hand it the wrong place and get a little bite... fuck that, fried em

any hippy wanna moan about it.. go fuck ya self

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 4

I seriously hope the 6 does well for people. At least you got your seeds @@Lea Valley didn't even get that on my order. Though they sorted it out no prob.

:nono: Fucking copper tape from poundland 4 x 2m rolls turned out to be two shit roles, an empty box and a roll with about 10cm of copper. Literally not enough to go round.

I hope the serious six is good this year too. I only done a few last year but some finished buds were proper pucker. Indoor eat your heart out. Hopefully grown out in better numbers this year I find some gems in there to clone for mothers for next years crop. Gonna be germinating mine soon for an end of May plant out.

• Like 2

I got 20 mts of 30 mm copper tape off the bay for less than a fiver . Only trouble was it took 2 Weeks to arrive as it came from China . Great deal if you can wait @@Blunt_Wit

• Like 1

Just boshed out 40 ish holes in a few hrs. Living in a new town so having a :ninja: birthday here, so them holes were the highlight. Properly divine 'black gold' soil too :yahoo:

• Like 9

Most people celebrate birthdays with candles, seems a GG er celebrates with holes. 40 of em !! Happy birthday if I've read this right.

• Like 2

Little second wave plant out this morning, spent a good few hours caging up the other holes down there too. 1x biddy early, 1× red purps and 2x blue kush autos out this am. All of the march wave are alive but that's about it, 1 of the royal Danes is taking off but that's probably because it's a fucking bloke :) 1 chiesal auto is looking pretty fiesty though so fingers crossed these fucking bitter nights clear off. Un cloched the first wave also. Lovely sunny morning out in the field.

• Like 3

well its that time of year again where the tilt of the earths orbit around the sun makes the sun higher in the sky and with a more intense glow, the days longer, the temperature increasing... plants and trees are growing and flowering, birds and bumble bees are busy nesting, baby animals are starting to poke their heads above ground and the farmers are out ploughing the fields... the longer days and getting out more are changing the brain chemicals, releasing endorphins, increasing serotonin and testosterone.. coming out of hibernation, the anticipation now turing into action, ready for another round :flex:

spring has now sprung!

bring it the fuck on :sly:

I'm off to germ some forbidden beanage :oldtoker:

:v:

• Like 16

They must be big those 4 holes @@Loam Gnome to take you that long i noticed the typo with the extra 0 after the 4 .hint hint couch couch lol .Lets remember they did a good job cleaning up the outdoor strains thread.

If we keep things on the low and sweet we will get no vespa or Lambretta parker wearing folks lol.One thing i would love to know who the rat is who likes to hit the report some post.Noone likes a grass at the end of the day,even if it is for the right reason.We are all meant to be on the same side fighting in our own ways against this bs unjust law.And if the person who is the grass reports this post .I guess truth hurts a no0ne likes to be stabbed in the back.