The Random Thread

whats_luring

Just looking online at the hundreds of thousands of acres of crown land surrounding me,crown land is land formpublic use,no farmers telling you to fuck off,you can wander where you want,fair enough a lot of it is swamp because of the vast amount of freshwater lakes and rivers,but theres virtual unlimited scope for plots.

Captain Kush,if your using the mighty freeze seed originals from jaysprout your in for a treat,if your using the ones from over the road your going to get lots of mutants and runts,scrap them and pick out the best of the best.

@@Ch@ppers not sure where the MF is from, think it's from tanska but not sure. Only getting 4 seeds to throw in a plot. Runts may have to be picked out as I'm gonna have 20ish photos and 60/70/80 autos at this spot in a 5m X 5m bed and the night has to be kept below 4/5ft. 1m2 for the photos means lots of lst ;)

Yes,tanska is the one with large amounts of substandard plants mate,jaysprout originals were the pukka real deal.

@@Ch@ppers the ones I got gifted were from everyone's least favorite, whiney/evil mouse. Apparently from the Dyr/Tanska 2013 stock...

gallery_94407_11342_13172.jpeg

Just shy of 9 oz, and the smoke was 21-22% THC. Really nice smokes.

I got about 10 MF x EPK fem seeds from the monster... and she still clocked a 21-22% - possibly would've been higher if I hadn't attacked it with fem pollen.

I checked on them this morning and they aren't looking too bad :)

e2a some after a brief manicure - gallery_94407_11342_131045.jpeg

I actually leave more leaf on what I smoke... means I don't use tobacco and don't fly through it at the speed of light... also there's CBD / CBN present in the leaf and stalk apparently. I'm not as pedantic with my joints as I used to be... lol

Edited by Bubs Smoosh
  • Like 1

Yeah mate,you know how many we did,but we started a lot of seeds and culled any that didnt make the grade,they have been crossed too many times and dont look as good as jaysprouts originals,who or what is whiney?An alcoholic?

Guest RandyBoBandy

not grow related... but im just about to set off down the shed with some insect killer and a lighter! fulse widows

i dont like killing things... i left this fucker in the winter

gallery_32555_5449_7433.jpg

and that was a mistake.. cos now i have these bastards.. i dont mind avoiding one or two... but thats taking the piss

gallery_32555_5449_46559.jpg

im down there alot. so as i say.....im gonna flamethrower the fuckers and all webs... i just hope the parents dont seak revenge if i miss em

Edited by RandyBoBandy

They look very nice! Get em out!

Cheers zug.. Yeah got them out yesterday along with a pm and gp ready for this week's sun!

gallery_92373_10644_50124.jpg

gallery_92373_10644_202946.jpg

• Like 2

Guest Andromedian

not grow related... but im just about to set off down the shed with some insect killer and a lighter! fulse widows

and that was a mistake.. cos now i have these bastards.. i dont mind avoiding one or two... but thats taking the piss

im down there alot. so as i say.....im gonna flamethrower the fuckers and all webs... i just hope the parents dont seak revenge if i miss em

You fuckin sure!

poor little baastads........they won't bite you, as long as you don't look at them lol

Feisty little fuckers.......just like labrynth spiders, they rear up on their back legs, when you go near them....

unfortunately for them......my boot didn't appreciate that much, and squished the fucker.....

not the most appealing part of Guerrilla Growing lol

@@Andromedian - Hey! Lets not forget that those little eight legged freaks munch up aphids and plenty of other nasty pests in the garden! Let them live I say! ;) They will reward you with their hard work and protection even if you don't see it directly! :kwasny:

• Like 1

Anyone intent upon arachnicide will find a brown recluse clamped over their mouths as they awake sweating and struggling to breath in the dark hours..................

2" seedling trays sure do dry up quick don't they.. I watered my seedings in there with a bottle top or two each day since they sprouted on the 29th, sometimes gave em abit more. Except for yesterday (which was warm in the afternoon) and today which has been boiling all day.. Pots have dried out and one of the weaker seedlings had died. It was ok this morning.. Just shows the strong from the week as most of the others are powering on now 👌💪🏻

Alright vigour on these Danish gold and monk :)

Just given all 11 I have left a reall good soak, but I have 1 more runt that I think might not do owt. Might pull it but we'll see

Edited by Captain Kush

Anyone intent upon arachnicide will find a brown recluse clamped over their mouths as they awake sweating and struggling to breath in the dark hours..................

indeed... often accompanied by a camel spider munching at their privates :fear:

• Like 1

Burn it to the ground.

Guest Andromedian

@@Andromedian - Hey! Lets not forget that those little eight legged freaks munch up aphids and plenty of other nasty pests in the garden! Let them live I say! ;) They will reward you with their hard work and protection even if you don't see it directly! :kwasny:

mate, i never kill spiders.....like i said, i hate flies too much........love bees and hate wasps.....

spiders don't really bother me, and the only time i have been bitten is when i have probably, put their life at risk and not known it..

I mean some people get affected proper bad with false widows, but i get a big red patch and then it goes after about 3 weeks....the worst i have had was on my ear and neck....

I like my spiders.....

we don't all go nepalm death....like Randy..... lol

Burn it to the ground.

re-location.........

Edited by Andromedian
  • Like 1

@@Andromedian Haha glad to hear it! I had a big false widow hanging off the edge of my porch last autumn. Its all good until you nearly walk face first into the bloody thing but seeing the critters he caught in his web was pretty impressive too! Just last week I was cleaning the eaves and I had what I estimate to be about 500 little garden spiders bungee down all over me to say hello. Prob a video on youtube somewhere of me jiggling and shaking about trying to get them off. :clown:

• Like 1