The Random Thread

whats_luring

About to put 4 or 5 more seeds into germ. Best out of 3 will get germed.

PehkuThyphoon or Tanska Nepal?

Or, if ones considerably earlier then the other that will win.

Get voting lol

Christ, thats tricky.

I really, really want to know how both of those behave.

After re-writing this post twice, I'm voting for Pekhu Typhoon.

Just 'cos I wanna know what its like....

E2a you sure you couldnt squeeze 'em both in? Just one more itty-bitty plant? :rolleyes:

Edited by marquee moon

Guest RandyBoBandy

Having problems with the red purps myself, about half have germed & they don't look that cracking...I've a choice between unknown autos to boost my numbers or some Frisian duck which I've saved from last year, anyone grown this that can give me a review? Can't seem to find much from the UK.

its a pretty bland smoke, not much in the way of taste... the buzz is ok, chill day smoke... all round quite boring but if you have the seeds you might as well crack em.. i have some left but have way to much other stuff to worry about popping em.. 1st week - 2nd week october lat 51 green pheno might be better

gallery_32555_8509_6791.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 2

Christ, thats tricky.

I really, really want to know how both of those behave.

After re-writing this post twice, I'm voting for Pekhu Typhoon.

Just 'cos I wanna know what its like....

E2a you sure you couldnt squeeze 'em both in? Just one more itty-bitty plant? :rolleyes:

PehkuThyphoon it is :)

I'd fit more in but 2 more plants are going in here aswell so hopefully 5. Once it's prepped I may well throw a few more in depending ;)

In the water they go

its a pretty bland smoke, not much in the way of taste... the buzz is ok, chill day smoke... all round quite boring but if you have the seeds you might as well crack em.. i have some left but have way to much other stuff to worry about popping em.. 1st week - 2nd week october lat 51 green pheno might be better

Where's the Durban? lol

all killer no filler.

Without the killer by the sounds... :yawn:

@@RandyBoBandy your buds always look fucking lovely.

Edited by marquee moon

2 out of 2 red purps germinated and ready to go into the ground... They have been very up and down but the are growing 👍

gallery_92373_10644_84480.jpg

• Like 8

are you talking about the red purps or frisian duck being bland etc mate? lol im just asking as i have 2 red purps struggling along first time trying them

Guest RandyBoBandy

are you talking about the red purps or frisian duck being bland etc mate? lol im just asking as i have 2 red purps struggling along first time trying them

duck... i think the dude i replied to was talking about the duck.. red purps is meant to have a lovely taste... but everyone seems to be having a little trouble with them

reading it again... im not sure.. he might be talking about the red purps

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1

This is a bit random so I thought I'd post it in here to see what you lot think.

I noticed these on one of my little plants that are only a few days old and all of my other plants look normal could this be showing signs of sex already! Surely not, These are only bad seed by the way but have grown some really nice weed in the past two years.

Here's a few pictures anyway.

Strange pistol like hair on few day old seedling

Are those white bits coming from he end of the leafs? Cos that's not there they show flower.. It's Inbetween nodes where branches meet the stem and growing tips.

Yeah that what i though, even though I've got a jewelers eye it's still hard to tell because I can't see underneath but I looks like it could just be the end of the leaf, But ah well if it is I know it's female :yahoo: Or an Auto flowering bag seed...

2 out of 2 red purps germinated and ready to go into the ground... They have been very up and down but the are growing gallery_92373_10644_84480.jpg

They look very nice! Get em out!

Guest Andromedian

They look very nice! Get em out!

Welcome to the Forum ha ha

are you doing a grow this year?? lol

• Like 2