The Random Thread

whats_luring

Yeah, i mean, i am not going to get irrational and start pulling them........they always lag behind.......

out of 100......about a quarter germed within 2 days and were in soil.....the rest started popping very gradually......over the next week.

The ones that popped first, are the better looking ones and look kinda normal for Red Purps.....the later ones, are somewhat disfigured and struggling.....

they all germed, eventually......in a way, but at least 20 have died already and have been binned due to not taking in the soil....these were the last ones to germ

Fair play, doesn't sound very good either way.

I wish you the best with the rest.

Guest Andromedian

Fair play, doesn't sound very good either way.

I wish you the best with the rest.

nah mate........i mean it started getting to the "is it me" stage, but as you can see everything else is fine and my green fingers remain green.

There is a serious problem with these..........

Cheers dude......hope they pull through, have my doubts though

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

Guess my next Thread will be "Ever convinced loads of people to grow a strain, and it turns out to be a complete bag o' shite"

:doh:

• Like 7

will be starting the ww autos soon if they turn out dodgy im not listening to a word u say again mate lol..only joking -).. i remember you saying that the red purps were abit slow etc for you last year but turned out really nice in the end..but seems a few people are having the same problem germ wise under diff conditions too..atb

• Like 2

Guess my next Thread will be "Ever convinced loads of people to grow a strain, and it turns out to be a complete bag o' shite"

:doh:

Maybe this latest batch aren't as good mate, mine are the leftovers from the pack I bought last year. But like I said, I've only started 2 so far.

I hope they're as good for everyone this year.

Just shows how much like sheep we all are. Following blindly.

I've resisted on the WW auto though. But thats mainly cos i dont like WW.

I've never grown RP but I think I remember folks complaining about them starting out a bit runt-ish last year . I might be imagining it too !

i wouldn't say blindy but yeh know what you're saying alot of people doing them this year.ive never tried ww before so thought i'd give them a go thanks to dinafem outdoor comp and ive only heard mostly good reports from there strains so im sure all will be good . are you doing autos this year @?

Guest Andromedian

will be starting the ww autos soon if they turn out dodgy im not listening to a word u say again mate lol..only joking -).. i remember you saying that the red purps were abit slow etc for you last year but turned out really nice in the end..but seems a few people are having the same problem germ wise under diff conditions too..atb

ha ha don't get me wrong dude.....its been just over a week, but i know what i am looking at....i think 50% should turn into something at least, but its still not acceptable.......if i purchased a motor vehicle and it turned up with no wheels or engine.....i would be asking questions..........

Mate.......Female seeds NL are scraping the bottom of division 2, DinaFem are in the Champions League.....just the packaging speaks volumes.......and when i want to speak to someone, they are there to answer and make amends for shit that does inevitably happen........

• Like 2

Guest Andromedian

I've never grown RP but I think I remember folks complaining about them starting out a bit runt-ish last year . I might be imagining it too !

That would have been me ha ha :yes:

• Like 2

Cutting some chicken wire cages at the minute. Proper slow with wire cutters can only cut one wire at a time and it's 50 cuts per cage. Anyone got a quick method for me? :)

Guest Andromedian

Had about enough of Females taking my money over the years, and now i fucking got another one......... :doh:

• Like 2

Guest Andromedian

@@Captain Kush

The bigger the better really when it comes to scissors and cutting mesh fencing.......i have cut more than 200 cages with my orange handled ones from B & Q, and i have done 2 harvests with them too ha ha still in my rucksack now lol

• Like 1