The Random Thread

whats_luring

Limited space for growing seedlings as living with parents, I've seen a 35x35x35cm box, hopefully to have 8/9 pots in, however a cfl is going to take up most of that room. Would an LED be better? and if so, what one? Looking on a well known auction site and don't know what I'm looking at or what to believe to be honest. Thinking I might just have to find a bigger box...

Thanks, ITNG.

are you starting the seeds of indoors for a bit then putting them outdoors?or keeping them inside?

If i never bring anything solid to the mix i hope to at least keep folk thinking, and make them smile once in a while. Keep an eye out for my upcoming 'things you will love that you can get for free thread'.

• Like 1

Limited space for growing seedlings as living with parents, I've seen a 35x35x35cm box, hopefully to have 8/9 pots in, however a cfl is going to take up most of that room. Would an LED be better? and if so, what one? Looking on a well known auction site and don't know what I'm looking at or what to believe to be honest. Thinking I might just have to find a bigger box...

Thanks, ITNG.

I use T5's for starting seedlings for gg, low heat output, keeps them going fine for a few weeks.

Never hardened them off either, even planting out into that blazing heat wave in june last year with no problems whatsoever.

• Like 2

18 today 21 tomorrow :guitar: your making me wanna pop an auto

I'm starting to twitch now as well, i prefer to start mid to late April not sure how much longer i can hold out :fear:

• Like 1

Got to order some seeds and do a site visit! Not been since last November. Chucked a fair amount of shit and meal down then, so it should be a straightforward set up... Unless someone has built a petrol station there or some shit.

• Like 1

@@Gom Jibbar - One of my plots from last year is having industrial units built on it later this year.

I've just sowed my first outdoor batch this season and it feels wicked!! :yahoo:

Fang :bong:

i went out today, only hole i done is in my foot just before i left my house haha

bit lively out with people on their horses and walking dogs

• Like 1