The Random Thread

whats_luring

What's over the road?

I paid a visit to my local seed shop today, picked up some Flash seeds regular auto diesel haze

Had to also buy an Atmos Astro Vape as well. Plenty of experiments to be had there. :oldtoker:

Its nice being able to walk into a shop with a bunch of cash and walk out having had a good chat with seeds and a vape.

So much better than paying by card on t'interweb

Edited by marquee moon
  • Like 1

Guest RandyBoBandy

i got this when i tried

Friday April 29 2016. @ 12:50 GMT. Our server is currently experiencing technical difficulties, and we hope to have the issue resolved as quickly as possible.
In the meantime on behalf of the team at ............ we profoundly apologies for the inconvenience caused.
If you have any concerns or would like to contact the team please do so here:
Thanks for your patience and understanding

• Like 8

Just checked the weather forecast. Not a sunny day without rain till next weekend. Next weekend plant out for the first two it is then :( Hooefully I should be able to get a plot of 12 and a plot for 2 autos sorted next weekend too and plant them out, then a spot for 6 then onto the auto city plot the next weekend. Weather permitting ofcourse. I'll be on it tho 💪🏻 times ticking.

times ticking.

I wouldn't be overly concerned at this stage mate. It's still frosty in the mornings and there's been snow/hail/sleet this week!

Realistically the plant out window hasnt even started yet! You got until mid july mate! ;)

• Like 3

Rains good for plant out mate, get them in the ground ;)

Might do mate.. On for tomorrow night I reckon. I'll find a pair of semi water resistant shoes somewhere :( Only got trainers ffs

As an add on to my previous post I really dont think its worth planting out much before mid-may when the frost risk has gone...

I reckon if you got the indoor space youre better advised just vegging the plants bigger indoor and putting them out later rather than putting very small plants out in the wild early.

I never bother with slug protection as I veg plants up before plant out a bit more than most, and very rarely suffer terminal losses...

Not intended as a diss to snubody elses grow style btw, of course small plants can be put out in april and prosper, just sharing what I've come to do through my own experience.

No rush, wait until the ground is warm, less time in the ground less chance of discovery - especially in the early part of the season when native vegetation hasnt formed inpenetrable barriers...

Edited by Guerrillero
  • Like 4

@@Captain Kush

Get a cheap candle, rub it all over your shoes, then warm it up with a hair dryer. Instant water proof shoes 👍

Fucking sorted mate I'll do it as soon as I get a chance :)

I've had an auto not make any movement since sprouting, no sign of growth at all. It was slow as fuck to germ but it's been sprouted for a week now. Shall I bin it?

Do a Sawney and stick a plastic bottle over the top....I think I'd leave them indoors if I had the option ;)

Edited by Pete Tugwood
  • Like 1

Guest Andromedian

Is anyone else having problems with their Red Purps?

I thought it was me, but everything else in my arsenal is fine.......

the way things are going....i am going to lose about 30-40% to either no-shows, deformaties or runts.......fucking shocking....

So not only did i get no freebies.......i got sold a load of duffers, direct from FSNL....... :sly:

I'll put some pics up in a bit, so you can see what i mean......i know its only been a week and 2 days, since Germ, so things may pick up..........