The Random Thread

whats_luring

Does anyone's dog eat poo every time she comes for a walk to some of my plots she always eats poo why would she do that is this normal and she tries to roll in it as well goohfy.

All the bloody time! Horse shit is her fave and its hell to drag her away from it, she don't roll in it but loves to eat it...dirty bitch!

Got a purple stemmed seedling either monk or Danish gold but I bet it's monk. It's strange as I also popped one fem pez X royal Dane and it's the biggest sprout I've had and came from a mediocre looking seed.. Gonna pop the other 2 I think for the same spot ;) gonna crack 6 Danish pot aswell.. That'll bring my plants so far to 25 and I've got 2 holes dug lol need to get cracking asap

Atb peeps heres for some sunny weather

My munks have purple stems, more advanced than other seedlings too.

Guest Andromedian

Yes goofy my dog eats cat, cow and fox shit. Cats her fav tho lol

Haven't you heard of that stuff you can buy, to put dogs off eating shit.......

Mask Your Pony Sauce lol lol lol

• Like 1

Guest Andromedian

she knows who the boss is lol

Don't say it like that, dude......i remember watching a film, where a man smeared some pedigree Chum, on his balls and said those exact words lol lol

Cannot remember what film it was, but a comedy from the eighties...

Edited by Andromedian
  • Like 1

Guest Andromedian

I can safely say I'm not into that kind of dogging lol lol

he says, putting the tin back into the cupboard lol

Does anyone's dog eat poo every time she comes for a walk to some of my plots she always eats poo why would she do that is this normal and she tries to roll in it as well goohfy.

apparently pineapple/juice is meant to help stop them eating their poo mate..we have the same prob with our new dog.she brought a big lump in the other day from the garden made me gag datty girl lol.so the mrs is trying her with pineapple juice hopefully that'll sort it

It's not her own shat its deer or fox I think dark like black shat and it stinks when she rolls in it I have to get our lass to bath her cos I start gagging farking awfull I wonder why they want to smell like that.

It's not her own shat its deer or fox I think dark like black shat and it stinks when she rolls in it I have to get our lass to bath her cos I start gagging farking awfull I wonder why they want to smell like that.

It's to hide there scent from animals

Guest Andromedian

to get rid of the smell of the nettles mate lol

• Like 1

Anyone know what's going on over the road? It's not worked for me for a few days, nor has the shop... feel free to drop me a PM if anyone's in the know...

• Like 1