The Random Thread

whats_luring

My two seedlings that are outside and near 2 weeks old are gonna be right hardy little things when they go out in there holes. They've survived two days of hail and it's been pissing down with rain aswell today. One is doing good and the other got knocked down by the hail cos I accidently bent it's stem but it's not been stunted at all. Rains pushed it face down now though I'll bring em in tonight and top em up with abit of compo and stake the injured one up.

Loving the weather yet again 👌 Peace

Hi folks . Can anyone tell please ,are we down temporarily o'er the road ? Forum & shop are gone . Doesn't look good .

• Like 1

Yanked my 1st outdoor male today! I have a plot of 12 hacks from last year that have been out for around a month down at 50 deg. N.

Today I took 3 good and 2 runty Guerrilla Gold females from my polytunnel as mentioned in my previous post to work in anticipation of some after work plantout action in a nice little plot overlooking the ocean.

All went to plan so I then went to check on the ones I had planted not far away in late March, as I limbo'd my way through the last of the spiky security team I was pleased to see all 12 were still in place & looking very healthy. However I was well surprised to find a well developed boy at the far end of the plot. I showed no mercy and hoicked the little fella out of his hole & stuffed him in my pocket. He certainly beat any other males I've previously grown as far as early showing goes.

:rockon:

Hi folks . Can anyone tell please ,are we down temporarily o'er the road ? Forum & shop are gone . Doesn't look good .

Been like it since yesterday. There was a problem a few days ago aswell. Hopefully it's sorted soon

Yup and its wierd cos no 404 or anything here, just a white screen ffs. Altho at the shop a msg said database failure or some shiz.

• Like 2

Got a purple stemmed seedling either monk or Danish gold but I bet it's monk. It's strange as I also popped one fem pez X royal Dane and it's the biggest sprout I've had and came from a mediocre looking seed.. Gonna pop the other 2 I think for the same spot ;) gonna crack 6 Danish pot aswell.. That'll bring my plants so far to 25 and I've got 2 holes dug lol need to get cracking asap

Atb peeps heres for some sunny weather 👍

Does anyone's dog eat poo every time she comes for a walk to some of my plots she always eats poo why would she do that is this normal and she tries to roll in it as well goohfy.

• Like 1

Does anyone's dog eat poo every time she comes for a walk to some of my plots she always eats poo why would she do that is this normal and she tries to roll in it as well goohfy.

coprohagy in dogs is sometimes a nutrient deficience,sometimes a habit they have had since pups,there are a number of theories,as for rolling in crap some say its to mask their scent,personaly i think its just because they like the smell,one of my dogs used to love rolling in fox crap.

• Like 1