The Random Thread

whats_luring

Guest RandyBoBandy

Awesome.. I remember that view I'm sure.. best of luck with the season fang

Edit.. from your previous grows not from me personally lol

Edited by RandyBoBandy
  • Like 1

I got some HFH guerrilla golds in 4" pots in my polytunnel, they're only littl'uns but the wee fuckers have gone into flower already, so far 1 ladyboy, 2 boys & 1 female are showing. I did a double take :shock::shock: when I noticed yesterday after glancing round whilst having a sneaky early evening spliff.

I was wondering if i pluck the flower sites off the girls at plantout they'd forget they were flowering `& grow forth into nice sexy 5ft+ August harvest beauties?

Nice plot @@Fang, hope it delivers you a worryingly large harvest :toot:

• Like 1

An hour and a half in the gloom moving 3 heavy bags of well rotted one at a time.Me and the bike wobbling around down little mud paths.Last one was hard work as it was really dark and I'd had a spliff break. I fucking love gg ing

• Like 4

I've got twins in my current batch as well. Strain is Dutch Passion's Forest Dream.

gallery_98272_12800_80151.jpg

It was the slowest seed to germinate and that's what popped up. As you can see there is a bit of a size difference between the two and they both seem to be hindering each other's growth, so I decided to separate them. I didn't have the heart to cull the little'un so I just scooped it out and potted it up separately. Both are looking much happier, so it looks like I just got a buy one, get one free. :v:

I had this happen once before with a Northern Lights seed. I just left them to get on with it, and they grew fine except that the bigger one dominated and the small one had a tiny yield. After harvest I dug it up to have a look and the intertwined roots were a work of art.

• Like 2