The Random Thread

whats_luring

im looking for this stuff , ive been watching brown guys 420 no till garden . im not to interested in the no till myself . but the amendments he is using that what ive been looking in to . he usein some really good stuff . but im having prolbems finding some stuff in the uk anyone know any good online garden centers that in the uk . i say in uk because shipping is expensive . any ho heres a few things im looking for . im sure a few of you will be interested in getting some of these things to

BIO-LIVE™ 5-4-2
You are here:
  1. Home
  2. PRODUCTS
  3. BLENDED FERTILIZER
  4. BIO-LIVE™ 5-4-2
07828-Right-231x300.jpg
07828-Right1-375x488.jpg
01924-375x665.jpg
019251-375x563.jpg
Great for flowering herbs, root vegetables

Down To Earth™ Bio-Live™ 4-5-2 is a rich, organic fertilizer featuring a unique blend of premium marine byproducts infused with a diverse mixture of beneficial microorganisms that improve resource utilization and enhance nutrient uptake. Select mycorrhizal fungi and bacterial species rapidly colonize the rhizosphere and surrounding soil. Ideal for all plant types, use DTE™ Bio-Live™ 5-4-2 to encourage expansive root systems, increased crop yields and superior quality flower . :russian:

oh one called garden way cover crop seeds . i have used some cover crop before i think i shown witch ones in my diary or some were . but this one i seen him using . don't just produce nitrogen ads few other things to . ive been looking in to do it ya self organic grow style . i started from useing well rotted felled trees making my own compost . from them . but some of the things ive been getting in to . this brown guy is allready pretty advance into he journey . im just trying to pick up on some of the stuff . i need to start to see what i can work best with .

here is some the stuff if you skip to 45.30 on this vid he goes in to lots of thing that you can use and how to use them . this is the path i really would love to learn more about . ive been reading up on lots of diffrent stuff . ive tryed a few i had good results with . once i belive in what im doing is right i will start to share some of my . experience

skip to 45 .30 or watch whole thing

lots of great info dont miss out

be lucky ;) ;)

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Those down to earth products are a bit over priced for the uk , £66 for a 5lb bag . you could just mix your own nutes for that price .

Ingredients: Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Crab Meal, Shrimp Meal, Langbeinite, Humates, Kelp Meal, Mycorrhizal Fungi and Beneficial Bacteria.

• Like 2

Hey rusty, I actually met the guy from Alpha CAT uk yesterday. He is friends with my good pal in Colorado, so I welcomed him round mine for a smoke out and some good old English tea. They are good folks. Interestingly the same company as sells the KanaVape, it's a French inventor that's the brains behind the kit.

I learned a hell of a lot about testing, chromotography, all the different cannabinoids. It's pretty cost effective really. All you need is a sample, decent set of scales 0.001, a well ventilated area (kitchen) and about an hour. The higher the concentrations the more intense the spots. I put a pic in the outdoor vs. Indoor thread as my mighty freeze killed the indoor uk cheese... :D

You can pick up the testing kit for 80quid. And you get a load of brochures / instructions with it.

The only way to get a more accurate test is gas chromatography and high performance liquid chromatography. Both of which cost hundreds (300+) to carry out, per sample, and honestly - from lab to lab, with the same sample, vary wildly.

Any questions please ask, I feel like a Demi-Guru on all things testing... Absorbed a lot of THC + CBD + CBN + THCV + CBG + CBC yesterday lol

hey you said ask questions about this stuff not sure if that was a joke or not . anyway i suffer from a few different medi problems .

ive found that a mix if thc . cbd and cbn and thc.a cbn.a . help the best for my fits and my no sleep ad night terrors .

is there anywhere i can find out a strain persific time scale on when . these different cannabinoids

are at there peak . everyone knows when thc is at its peak

but im more interested in the thc.a and the cbn .

i find hard to find places to find answers to my question . maybe because of my bad spelling and gramma .

here is the best ive found so far . but i want someone who has had experience with strain that have . a greater cbn cbn thc.a .

and in what time in the plants life they apeare best and if there even over cannabnols that may help better for my problems

I have one big problem with this research: you can have massive amounts of THCa and lots of CBN too. Just because your flower is older doesn't mean this is a bad thing! So let's talk about senescence. If you have ever watched a time-lapse film of cannabis flowering, you will notice there is a *first senescence when the white pistils turn red. You might even notice a sign of leaf yellowing, when chlorophyll is converted to a group of colourless tetrapyrroles known as nonfluorescent chlorophyll catabolites (NCC's), not in an attempt to harness the last sugars, carbs and starches as we were told, but simply to capture as much of the red light as possible in Fall. But if the grower doesn't harvest, the flower produces another cycle of white pistils and clear resin glands, and the leafs usually green back up. This is because there is a photoperiod built into your plant where it tests to see if it has been pollinated yet. If not, it goes back into flowering mode again and the bud swells. The precursor cannabinoids were simply SUNBLOCK that is no longer needed, because they are about to be swallowed up by the swelling bud. Instead the plant is going to send the terpenes and phenols to the surface of the bud to grow NEW cannabinoids.

Yes, your CBN levels are climbing. But now your bud is producing a whole new crop of cannabinoids including THCa. This cycle repeats around every 2 weeks for many months for most varietals. You can grow MASSIVE buds under the right conditions, especially Indoor where you can sort of "freeze the season" and overrule that photoperiod. Yes, there are lots of CBN's there. The claim that they produce a harsh smoke is bunk. They are not a sign that the bud is past it's point of ripeness. They are a sign that the grower let his buds swell up again and again, experiencing a First Senescence, a Second one, a Third one and often up to SIX or MORE. Each "Pistil Cycle" or "Senescence Cycle" grows another layer of bud like onion layers, and the atomic weight of the total number of cannabinoids are exponentially multiplying!

Oh, you don't like CBN's? Try treating your plant to UV-B radiation and purposefully turn those THCa's to THC before they can be downgraded into CBNa. Now you have loads of THC in a massive massive massive flower, so big you have to use lots of supports, so big you win the big Cup. Since the THCa has already been largely converted in the interior of your bud, it wont' decarb in the lab test which will just catch the overall ratio of THC now - nothing is left out. Will there be CBN's in your flower you grew for 3 to 5 months? Of course! But your THC levels are 5% higher than everyone elses because you used UV light to interrupt the downgrade, and your other Cannabinoids are also much higher than the competition. Winning!

so understanding this is fine but there so many different strains witch all act different
so without testing is there truly no way i could get close to what im looking for . my thoghts was strains
and grows others grown and tested maybee could put me on the right path . im high and going on
anyone can help me
be lucky :wink_kiss:
  • Like 1

@@rusty trichomes you could try the 'organic gardening catalogue' (search on that phrase, or search for HDRA shop, which is their old name). Once in their online shop, go to 'soil care & feeds'. They have pages of good stuff.

Their liquid feeds are very good as well.

• Like 1

Those down to earth products are a bit over priced for the uk , £66 for a 5lb bag . you could just mix your own nutes for that price .

Ingredients: Fish Bone Meal, Fish Meal, Alfalfa Meal, Crab Meal, Shrimp Meal, Langbeinite, Humates, Kelp Meal, Mycorrhizal Fungi and Beneficial Bacteria.

yeh i knew this m8 thanks for the help still . some of that stuff come like 13 pound box or deerer . do you know a good place to source feather meal . i was collecting from a chicken farm near me for shit and feather but they went out of business . ive never used alfalfa meal or shrimp meal . i do want to be mixing my own but just think that ready mix . looks realy good i dont just grow weed gg style . ive got spuds carrots . few bits i like to grow my garden is really small now so i have to go gg for my veg patch to . leeks r good for the rabbit and if they eat them they dont eat my weed ol thanks for looking out .

be lucky ;)

I had a pack of posh seeds once, got them out of the freezer, left them in the kitchen to warm up while I had a smoke. Or 2.

Got carried away and forgot what I was doing.

Next day, the kitchen had been tidied up & £60 worth of seeds were in the bin :kwasny:

Edited by marquee moon
  • Like 3

Guest OutOfAfrica81

Don't you just love it when you mix up seeds just before you put them in soil. Gutted. Lucky they're off to the same spot

Is this the result of to much kush Captain ? If they are what I think they are then I'm sure you'll smell the cheese in a few weeks anyway mate .

• Like 2

Bet you was gutted marquee lol

They were monk and Danish gold @outofafrica. I was planning on dusting a few of these too. Hopefully I'll be able to tell the difference between the two strains but I doubt it'll be likely :(

Bet you was gutted marquee lol

They were monk and Danish gold @outofafrica. I was planning on dusting a few of these too. Hopefully I'll be able to tell the difference between the two strains but I doubt it'll be likely :(

I was gutted for a bit...but the only thing you can do is say fuck it. What will be will be.

Your plants will be just as good, and they'll yield just as much, and you'll get just as stoned

My seeds were obviously unlucky seeds...and who'd want to grow unlucky seeds?

Edited by marquee moon
  • Like 1

I have twins! My white widow seed popped out 2 heads this morning. I read a few posts, some said 1 or both may hermie, others say to separate them and others just grow them out. I'm at work so havent had time to research much and just wondered if any of u lot have any practical experience with twins.

Thanks and ATB, Monkey

• Like 1

I have twins! My white widow seed popped out 2 heads this morning. I read a few posts, some said 1 or both may hermie, others say to separate them and others just grow them out. I'm at work so havent had time to research much and just wondered if any of u lot have any practical experience with twins.

Thanks and ATB, Monkey

Had a few last season and the season before,i just twisted off one of the heads with my fingers,brutal i know,i just popped one or two beans,i will keep an eye out see if i find any.
  • Like 1